Thread Rating:
The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 3:00PM KICK OFF

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: 220px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png]

LAST MATCH

We made it 3 wins in a row with victory at Reading, with Reach & Joao getting on the score-sheet. Both goals were well taken as we deservedly won the points. The win put us into the top half of the table but with a seemingly tough set of matches coming up will we be able to stay there. The youngsters continue to do well with Penney in particular looking like our future LB. Neither of the new players were available.

THE MATCH

We host Stoke in the first game after the waste of time international break. Stoke have struggled top adapt to life in the championship, like so many do, with their only win against Hull. They still have the likes of, Crouch, Berahino, Shawcross & Butland so they could turn around there fortunes, but as we know this league can be unforgiving to ex premier league teams.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS          -         Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Angry  Confused  Angry     

STOK           -         Angry  Big Grin  Angry  Confused  Confused  Angry          

THE BASTARD IN THE BLACK

TBC

THE TEAM

Will he keep an unchanged team? Will either of the new boys get a start? They have both been away on int duty so will probably have to be on the bench imo. FF is banned for the next 3 games.

Probable team
Dawson
Palmer Lees Thorniley Penney
Bannan Pelupessy Reach
Joao Nuhiu Matias

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

2-1 Reach - Owlkev

ATTENDANCE

25112 - Owlkev

BML STANDINGS

Washington  4
Owlkev  3
SCO 3
Imre  1
Maddix  1

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Brentford v Wigan Athletic
Bristol City v Sheffield United
Millwall v Leeds United
Norwich City v Middlesbrough
Rotherham United v Derby County

HDDAA - Owlkev

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: Jos+Luhukay+Sheffield+Wednesday+v+Swanse...mYgBel.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]

The thread awaits the Meggo of Statesides choice.
Maddix, Statesideowl, Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
1-1 Matias

DDDDD
2-1 Joao
HDAAA
1-0 BOB
25,233 just checked with the ticket office bloke Whistle
HHDDD

same team for me maybe minge out fo the new signing might freshen things up ? and lees dropped for the other one ? hes been pretty consistantly shite givening away at least something every game hes played so far Doh it might be what he needs ..a kick up the arse Angry

get ye boring hats ready this one is going to be a killer Whistle
6-1 Nuhiu

HAAAA

Won't be listening, going to the all you can eat Chinese Buffet  Cool Hoping to beat my record of finishing off with 12 deep fried scallops  Smile Perhaps Kev could add it to the predictions  Thumb up I'll say 14 because I'm staying off the beer until I reach Monty Python level  Laugh
and complicated
Nice one, Kev.

Stoke haven't adapted to life in the Champ as of yet, will we take advantage or give them their start to the season?

3-2 Reach

HDAHH

Thread is blessed!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=823]

[attachment=823]
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2-2 Nuhiu

Hhhhh
"God Save the King."
2-0 Fletcher

HDAAA
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Who the hell has imre posted in his avatar?

Looks like a bloody convict! Laugh
"God Save the King."
Sounds like lees shit his pot full ? and with that we have lost our best midfield player the only one who can do a bit of everything and score infront of goal without needing 500 chances like others Doh

somebody take peiowl step by step on how to use a computer Whistle

https://sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk/fin...s-way-out/ so hell be back for the forest game then Whistle Whistle well thats 6pts hes won us every season since being here i suppose Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »