4/ Newcastle 1 v 2 Arsenal
5/ Sheff Wed 2 v 1 Stoke
6/ Blackburn 1 v 2 Aston Villa
7/ **Walsall 1 v 1 Doncaster Doh
8/ Mansfield 1 v 3 Exeter

Sunday 16th September

9/ Wolves 2 v 1 Burnley
10/ Everton 3 v 1 West Ham Laugh
Well done Amelia, the only one with a correct result on the gamball. Only one goal off of a correct score ti boot. Thumb up Thumb up
Happy with that in the first set of games!!
(15-09-2018, 18:15)4evaabaggie Wrote: Well done Amelia, the only one with a correct result on the gamball. Only one goal off of a correct score ti boot. Thumb up  Thumb up

Just working out your points deduction 4eva for posting other peoples scores Angry , it's likely to be one more than however many points you're in front of me Thumb up
(15-09-2018, 19:33)bomberbrown1968 Wrote:
(15-09-2018, 18:15)4evaabaggie Wrote: Well done Amelia, the only one with a correct result on the gamball. Only one goal off of a correct score ti boot. Thumb up  Thumb up

Just working out your points deduction 4eva for posting other peoples scores  Angry , it's likely to be one more than however many points you're in front of me  Thumb up

Young bomber, I haven't posted any scores just congratulating young Amelia on getting the gamball game correct ... the only predictor to do so. So no points deduction is needed or justified in fact I think a points bonus should be given for my humility ...... Whistle Whistle
Ouch stinging Gamball this week , glad I got my bonus right this time , lower scores than usual me thinks this week Rolleyes
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(15-09-2018, 23:55)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Ouch stinging Gamball this week , glad I got my bonus right this time , lower scores than usual me thinks this week  Rolleyes

Very painful weekend ....... Confused Confused
Disastrous Sunday ..... crashed and burned. Both results wrong. A below average weekend turns into a poor weekend.
You all would have done pretty well to even get double figures this week Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Bloody rubbish Everton!!!! You try to sell yourself as a potential top 6 team, spend a bunch of money and lose easily at home to West Ham, thats the last time you get my Bonus Ball!!!!
Zinman likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »