Thread Rating:
England at home, May-June 2018
Think if england lose this then heads may well begin to roll. Bayliss may find he no longer coaches the test side, whilst a new era may well truly begin on it
Pakistan 174 all out Three wickets for Stu, Jim and Woakes, better than it should have been for Pakistan
Lord Snooty likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Finished 104-2 late wicket of Cook a blow, well placed though

Will be interested to see how today pans out. The wisdom is that Headingley plays a lot better in the afternoon and evening session, so if England can get to lunch just three or four down, there may be some fireworks to be had from the lower order.
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
Got to wonder what it is with teams opting to bat first on overcast, humid days. Pakistan really didn't learn from England's mistake last week.
Eng 302-7 all make double figure no one more than 50 Bess 49, in a good position

Forecast suggests same again tomorrow weather-wise, so time may become a factor from here. In the position we're in, every run's a bonus, so best to put on what we can quickly, then get stuck into them again ASAP.
Easy peasy 134 all out second innings win by an innings Buttler 80 swing game series ends 1 all

Never doubted the boys for a minute. Whistle

No seriously. It's always been the same. Struggle in the first test, get slammed by everybody. Win the next test. Rolleyes
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I get why people are saying sam curran needs more pace, but he was bowling similar speeds to anderson and in large parts broad. I guess he could do with a plan b for when it is not swinging rather than going from an 80mph bowler up to 85mph. I think that extra pace people are wanting is an ideal world sort of thing, but I think they dont realise what the others were bowling at. Plus the likes of coad, porter and craig overton who people were wanting to play all bowl the same speeds. Too many people look at the wrong stats and figures
Lord Snooty likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »