Thread Rating:
Hibs v Partick Thistle: Sat 5 August 2017, KO 3.00pm
Our first match of the Scot Premiership season and it looks like Hibs will be drawing a decent attendance for our return to the 'top flight' v a Jags' side that will likely make it difficult for Hibs to register a home win and start the season with such a confidence boosting result before travelling to Ibronx for our second league fixture. It will be good to see some of the new players in action at ER + curious to see if Lenny gives any of the youth dev lads another game rather than 'sticking to experience' against more challenging Premiership opposition.

GGTTH
couple of our regular defenders suspended,so i think the team picks itself pretty much and will be....

Marciano

Whittaker
Ambrose
Hanlon/fontaine
Stevenson

McGeouch
Bartley
mcginn

Swanson
S Murray
Boyle

Not many tickets left!
ritchiebaby likes this post
I'm interested in both Lithuanian international players - see how they fare in this match and hopefully they'll be given a decent workout for a good part of this game.
Think the Lithuanian boys will be 'eased' into the season.

Abso buzzing for this game now. Couple of bevvies in the club before hand hopefully.
Will Stokes be saved for the following week as well?
Cabbage is still good for you
(03-08-2017, 17:11)ritchiebaby Wrote: Will Stokes be saved for the following week as well?

He says he can play Ritchie,but I think this one might be too early for him.

Imagine if he scores at ibrox next week Laugh The mutants will go into meltdown.
I heard the game was live on ALBA but the kick off is after 5.00pm.
(03-08-2017, 19:10)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 17:11)ritchiebaby Wrote: Will Stokes be saved for the following week as well?

He says he can play Ritchie,but I think this one might be too early for him.

Imagine if he scores at ibrox next week  Laugh The mutants will go into meltdown.

Any goals scored v Stokesy will be bizarrely disallowed by the ref for some mysterious reasons lol - 'par for the course' at Ibronx Jim! As for the huns 'going into meltdown', that's gonna happen anyway and I base that view on Leeann's insistence on additional security measures 'to protect Hibs fans' - about time somebody 'read between the lines' and insisted on these 'cautious measures' because the arrangements have been inadequate for long enough!
(03-08-2017, 22:32)1Wattie Wrote: I heard the game was live on ALBA but the kick off is after 5.00pm.

Don't think it's live Wattie I think it's the whole game shown on Alba at half 5.

Delighted hibs have sold out the 3 stands now selling tickets in the South Stand also what a difference in the support coming back in massive numbers to back the team c'mon the Hibees

GGTTH
ritchiebaby, 0762, hibeejim21 like this post
Hear hear.

I think the board deserve a lot of credit,I've heard they have been very impressed with Lennon and his vision for the club and have gone "all in" to support it. On the back of the cup win the fans are up for it too and are voting with their wallets.

Be great to get off to a flyer the morn but remember thistle are a decent side with two or three very good players at thus level.

On a personal level in really happy the seasons back, had some losses and setbacks in life of late,these things are set to try us but the fitba is always good for lifting the spirits.

'mon the hibees.
hfcbounce likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »