Thread Rating:
In's/Out's
I know you're only having a laugh about Stephen Dobbie, 0762, but did you see his 1st goal against Dundee? An absolute cracker! Cool finish for his 3rd too. That's the type of player we need, even if only for the rest of the season.
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Yep! I watched those match highlights! He is a natural goal scorer, a pen box striker, and that's what we need!! He has already scored 37 goals this season and is "happy with his lot" at QOS and in the latter stages of his footie career. Aberdeen had better beware because he could well "knock them out" in the next round of the Scot Cup!
Mark McNulty finally signed up but on a loan arrangement! He'll be a straight replacement for McLaren who has been released to Melbourne City.
I can't see Scotty Allan coming in as well mainly because of the "financial hit" of Lennongate!
Confirmed Bigrimana signed up from M'well for an undisclosed feel - potentially a very good mid player! Another defender signed up - Darnell Johnson, a top England U21 international - a loan move from Leicester City. No surprise being a defender!
Bigrimana is a player who has always impressed me whenever I've seen him.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9679
This is the full summary of Hibs "ins and outs". Here's hoping this transfer activity has a positive effect on the second half of the season.
Hibs looking at Jonathan Spector, a 32 year old American defender! It makes sense to me - need some experienced defensive cover after Efe gone to Cardiff City.
And he's here! Good cover for a potentially creaky defence. Could make his debut after the international break.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47592086
Cabbage is still good for you
Nelom is on trial at Vitesse Arnhem , he has until Tuesday to win a contract, they have a good side I reckon this year drew with Ajax yesterday
Expected better for his time at Hibs
Barker away to sevco. xxxx him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »