Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Some good news then it will take Moore at least 1000 pulls on the bingo machine before he gets some sort of stability there ...that's them down only 2 places left to jump now I suppose !
Seems like the FA have instructed referees to be tough on all Sheffield teams not just us. Toons no way deserve to be 3 nil up. Always hated them . Second only to scousers as whinging, fair weather supporters.
That's both Sheffield teams pasted by Newcastle 8-0
24yrs apart

Both Sheffield teams winless in their respective leagues.

Not looking good for Sheffield football

These officials though. They've never been more dishonest and 'incompetent'
Three penalties given against us in the league already inside less than 10 games. How many will it be by the end of the season?,
Enough to make sure a club is relegated?

We saw this exact same treatment during our relegation season with cards like confetti and penalties every other game.
It's blatant
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Always liked Newcastle fans as I lived and worked with many in Holland and Germany back in the day ....went to a pre season friendly against PSV and it was hilarious they had just signed Sunderland's goalie Lionel perez and the ripped the piss out of him the whole game .very much Wednesday away humour .back then .....he never made the first team and was soon forget !
Imre - lived in NE from 91 to 96 in Barnard Castle. Worked in big open plan office and at the start nobody talkked about football. Newcastle nearly relegated to third division but the came good old Kev (Keegan). Suddenly I was surrounded by Newcaslle supporters. Went to last game at old Roker Park - much prefer Macams to Toons.
Hate the mackems no respect fought them on Hillsborough corner in the facup where bright scored the winner .
105 guests browsing this thread.
It seems people are interested in how crap we are.

Or is that you, Howard Webb? Lurking around because we've been on to your stooges since Chansiri was stupid enough to file legal claims against the EFL. Laugh

Sunderland and their shithousery up next.
Given how disgraceful they were last time around I expect they're going to get our lot red carded and look for these easy penalties which have become the norm now
Garbage Premier League tactics, flopping about desperately trying to win a free kick around the box or penalties.

Similarly to our last relegation season, I'm pretty sure the other Clubs knew the officials were heavily biased against us and use it to their own advantage.
I'm looking forward to the end of the season with a genuine interest in the statistics.
Fouls, cards, pens etc.
I've mentioned before it's the type of fouls being given too.
You'll see soft fouls given against us to break up attacks and penalize us in defence.
However, you'll see the opposition blatantly ankle tapping and shirt tugging and we'll get nothing for it. We'll get the token FK in non threatening areas but nothing that's a direct threat, the edge of the box or heaven forbid a penalty to us.

Just a couple of examples, the perfectly fine goal scoring opportunity we had against Preston was called as a foul just before we tapped it into the net because their keeper flopped.
Vaulks penalty for Cardiff. Would never have been given if it were up the other end and against Cardiff. The sheer number of fouls called in their favourite was testament to this. 20 fouls against us to Cardiff's 6 and 5 yellows
Swansea's pen yesterday, whilst there was contact was yet another pathetic example of a grown man throwing himself to the ground as theatrically as possible and it's fking sad.
End of that game, we again 'out fouled' our opponents as we will in each and every game under the stooges.
Owls 16
Swans 12

As I keep saying, any real fan would be ashamed of their players behaving like this but the modern game is completely bent towards rewarding the cheating and shithousery.
We are going to be getting the crap end of the stick all season.
Definitely looking for the stats.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Xiscos still in a job too.

I wonder if Friday nights battering will be the last straw?
Clownsiri won't give a f@ck Sunderland have sold out the away end .
Course they have. It's a reyt away game for them.
Guaranteed 3pts and a clean sheet.

Phukface will set up the exact same way again with Sunderland counting on it. Five clowns at the back, hoofing it up to a 5ft Gregory who's surrounded by four defenders. I wonder why he doesn't win the ball?
I'm amazed this genius tactic hasn't bore fruit already because it's a game changer alright..
How, how do you go backwards from Moore??

Chansiri has to go, he simply cannot keep making these ignorant decisions the thrifty prick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »