Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Im on the last match thread Wink

Mighten Smith and Wilks need time to settle in for various reasons so I'm ok with the bingo machine tonight !
Iorfa James and vaulks also need game time because they've been horrendous ! Again for various reasons.
Patterson needs an injury to keep him well away from the first team so fingers crossed !

If Smith comes through to ight I think we will see him on the bench and Wilks will hopefully start against the dingles ! I'd rather have windass as super sub than Wilks because windass is a great super sub !!!
Refs the 12th Man for Bradford, unsurprisingly.

Poor display from our second string though, backwards passing and being pressed easily

They're so shit, just watched Bradford pass it and didn't even press.

Garbage tactics going backwards and garbage passing

Penalty for us to miss here

Evens again but we will lose if these tactics don't change
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Smith goal like that ..now can we rest him and the rest who are worth it ...lose and get Patterson injured !

Siesta for me now it's 230pm en Mehico!! 6 beers roasted chicken, beans, avocado and chipotle salsa ...some fart time needed under the covers ?
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Horrible to watch really.
Patterson missed a perfect opportunity to lob the keeper and instead acted like a bag in the wind.

Bradford the better team overall our passing is awful and this obsession with going backwards only serves the opposition

Another embarrassing goal to concede against a division 4 team. Just watching them pass it around without pressure.
It's a good job losing this isn't important otherwise the performance wouldn't be acceptable even for the second string

These tactics enabled all of this, Moore can't help himself
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well at least Imre will be happy
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Imagine.. how many minutes of the game have we spent attacking our own goal?
Really bizarre tactics

And again, just strolling through the defence.

3-1 down. Just absolutely shit. Moore's the man alright lol

An opportunity for a few players to show their worth. Whether stifled by Moore's tactics or not
It's incredible how these players can't pass a ball
It's a good job everybody in Bradford supports Manure, Liverpool or Citeh otherwise work would be hell tomorrow Cool
Washington likes this post
and complicated
Siesta done ...and fantastic result !!! We now have 1 more of these shite games to play and it's over hopefully ?
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Losing isn't so much the problem it's the manner in which we did
These players are supposed to be relied upon to fill in for the first team, and I'm not sure any can on that showing.
Mighten looks very sharp and skillful like Fessi used to be, except that he weighs a bag of sugar and seems to get chucked about easily. We need to get some fried chicken in him.

And the main problem itself.. Moore and his god awful tactics. Why on earth he set up shit scared of a Division 4 team having them constantly pass backwards is beyond me.
It was that bad we actually made runs with the ball towards our own goal. We lose almost every time we play these horrendous tactics.
No pressing of the opposition they just wandered around midfield unhindered.
Desperately trying to play out from the back when they're incapable of a five yard pass.
Moore is going to scupper promotion with his methods.
The first team is good enough to go up but not with this manager I'm seeing absolutely nothing change other than the personnel
It was an eleven who probably had 1 or 2 training sessions together so cohesion would probably be a problem. It might have been an idea to try different tactics and maybe a different formation but DM does seem stuck in his ways.

The game seemed more of a run out for players who haven't seen much or any match time.

I said before the season started we had the players to win promotion, the only problem would be Moore, and my stance hasn't changed on that.
Statesideowl, Maddix, Imre varadi like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »