Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Yep as I guessed they will play there reserves and beat us 3-0 without breaking sweat ...waste of time competition for us !!!
Probably acquire more injuries too.
Bradford will kick us off the park next week in true Division 4 football style.
Plonker will probably put Adeniran out to get cropped
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Derby Gregory
Boro windass
Bristol or Blackpool Fizz
Hunt and Galvin loans
Are the latest noises on the last day of transfers .

Can't give Patterson away ffs !
Mighten through the door. Very good signing on loan
Washington likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Derby can't sign Gregory unless we let him leave for free with his 1 year contract still remaining ..derby are only allowed to dig free transfers is the latest !

I'd like to see Gregory given a better contract as he's the best striker we've had for a long time .
(29-08-2022, 17:18)Statesideowl Wrote: Mighten through the door. Very good signing on loan

Sounds very mature for his age on the YT interview clip. As long as DM makes good use of the 5 sub opportunity the squad he has at his disposal is the L 1 equivalent of Citehs. Be nice if we could offload Patterson to Wilder though and say the paperwork got mixed up Laugh
Statesideowl likes this post
Reading might be signing luongo who is still without a club I wonder why $$$$ seems like Hutchinson us getting into Management there ..Chelsea's feeder club .

He was in training today the new signing maybe him and Wilks for a run out tomorrow bungle styley?

As for Saturday....can we drop Johnson put palmer on the left to bring in wilks on the right ...Or possibly swap him about with windass ?
Statesideowl likes this post
Wish he would drop Johnson he's a proper liability. And after watching him the other day I swear to god he runs in slow motion.

Bingo machine pulled out an interesting team with new lad Mighten up front with Smith and paper bag Patterson.
Agbontahoma gets a nod
Some Academy on the bench.

Better be seeing Fizz and Adeniran starting at the weekend then
Dawson, J Hunt, Iorfa, Agbontohoma, James, Brown, A Hunt, Vaulks, Mighten, Paterson, Smith.

Probably still 352, is it Smith & Paterson or is Mighten up top.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Mighten supposed to be a winger so not sure
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »