Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I'm not sure stateside we always win international games that have no meaning !
Statesideowl likes this post
Grimsby town win promotion back to the league and end the season .
I'm glad a traditional club won and not another Sunday park team .
The prediction league is now open for next seasons prediction remember you need to be in this to be in the match thread predictions .
That's Engerland f'ucked then Doh
and complicated
Rumors are we are trying to sign dean back but the stumbling block are his 20 grand a week wages ..he's a definite favourite of mine if we can keep him fit ? Him and iorfa should be first on the team sheet every week ..but 20 k a week is too much hopefully we can knock him down 10k and give him some kind of a win bonus packet ? I'd have him as captain as well but we all know that ain't happening with Bannan here forever .

Dean and luongo need to be the first signings and not much has to fall into place after that apart from a good quality left back .
We are 2nd favourites in the betting to win League 1 @ 6/1, Ipswich are the favourites at 11/2
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(06-06-2022, 13:03)Owlkev71 Wrote: We are 2nd favourites in the betting to win League 1 @ 6/1, Ipswich are the favourites at 11/2

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
Toss your money in the bin, same thing.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Ipswich will be sorted next year while we will be nowhere with bungle and his same tactics .. Derby will try and buy the title like we could have if only bungle wasnt the manager and that's my 2 teams prediction ..we aren't in it again !
Debris are shafted Imre. The money for the takeover didn't happen last week and the EFL are getting pi$$ed off with it. We all know what happens then don't we Doh
Imre varadi and Washington like this post
and complicated
Yep they'll get 15 pts deduction and go up lol !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »