Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
We'd lose in the playoffs being too one dimensional I can imagine. The teams around us are just better squads despite what it may say on paper about us. The proof is always in the pudding!
And Moore is a proper pudding Laugh
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

Must be like a nightmare for you lot.

Town and Sheff Utd on course for the play offs in the League above and Rovrum set for Automatic promotion whilst you scratch about trying to make the play offs.
Did a sparrow fart ?
9 under 23s have been shown the door
Liam waldock
Charles Hagan
Declan Thompson
Are 3 you will have heard off the rest not so much .
Must be heart breaking for waldock who is an owl and sat on the bench never to get a chance really this season .
After Cheltenham get pasted by Plymouth tonight they'll be up for it against us.
I honestly hope Draw watches the game for Cheltenham weaknesses to exploit the same way Plymouth are going to.
Owlkev71 likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
DM will be more worried about Cheltenham's attacking abilities rather than how a team should attack against them.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
MK Donuts away moved to Saturday 16th April KO 7:45PM for live tv coverage

Crewe at home moved to Tuesday 19th April KO 7:45PM
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
True.

I'm sure they know all about our terrible record defending set pieces. Something that continues to haunt us all Season.
We should just be throwing the kitchen sink at this lot and who cares if they get a goal as long as we get three or four.
That's the trouble with defenders becoming managers, the main thing for them is a clean sheet  Doh

(22-03-2022, 20:32)Owlkev71 Wrote: MK Donuts away moved to Saturday 16th April KO 7:45PM for live tv coverage

Crewe at home moved to Tuesday 19th April KO 7:45PM

I don't care  Laugh I'll be pissed by the time they kick off against MK and in Whiskyland, hopefully with no internet and just a 3g signal, for the Crewe game  Thumb up

Plymouth have won Confused
and complicated
What a surprise, Plymouth doing their homework and winning. Too many on the bounce now with them and the in form teams are flying away.
As I expected there's really only going to be that 6th spot within our reach, and we can't stop choking.
Too many baffling lineups and lack of tactics.
It's a wasted season as a good manager would have us in a PO position with this squad.
This buffoon will probably finish outside the playoffs.
Imre varadi likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »