Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(16-12-2021, 21:42)Imre varadi Wrote: Obvious ...the season is as good as over now with this worldwide political stupidity.

Obviously, the Spanish flu in the 1900's took about four years to settle down and is still circulating now. I don't know why anyone thought this Covid thing would be over in a couple of months Doh

as per Imre's earlier post, we'll probably have a World war soon because most f'ucking humans don't learn by their mistakes and can't be arsed to study history and so continue the cycle because it'll be different this time Smartass
Owlkev71 and Washington like this post
and complicated
Surprised no-one has come up with a ‘get vaccinated get a free smart phone’ strategy yet. That might get us to the point where enough are immune for mutations to slow or stop but its going to become an annual jab i think and there’s probably several more nasty viruses already plotting their move.
For some reason I've just clicked on Aunty's coverage of Mallorca v Barcelona. Turns out that Mudyorka have a player called Baba Cool we should be scouting him out to add to our squad Cool
and complicated
We are now being linked with 32year old mark breevers who if I remember was shit the last time he was with us and one off the players who we went down with.
The comedy is never ending !
The more ridiculous it is, the more likely it is to be true if it's about Wednesday.

I know I'm a whiney pessimist most of the time. But there really is nothing to look forward to at the moment, just endless suffering is all Owls fans know.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
As expected, Moore harps on about how they're going to work on the training ground this week...

He's absolutely taking the piss now, we know they don't work on anything in training. There's absolutely no improvement in any area to suggest this.
We'll also be using the same retarded tactics which also don't suit the players strengths. Endless passing backwards, so much so the opposition are anticipating the move.. I could do this job for half the money
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Luongo hutch and windaas new signings cliche to boot ...ffs despair!
Statesideowl likes this post
And our best loan player Corbeanu has been recalled to play for MK Dons. Why?? Because DM didn't play him enough. ffs.
He's not our best player he's very raw and still learning ..but he's better than most ..won't be missed with Moore's tactics ...you could sign Ronaldo and he wouldn't fit in with the shit Moore is churning out !
Corbeanu was the best of a bad bunch I thought.
It's just further bad management by Moore.

We're going to rot in Division 3 for a while. Only hangers on go to Wednesday for free money.
What the fans have to endure is disgraceful.
Imre varadi likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »