Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I do like that s young team though but I think Albania themselves have had much chance as winning the world cup as us !
I'd forgotten it was on Laugh I did start on the beer and whisky at 3 PM though Cool Wedding anniversary Angel
and complicated
Just wondering if us and the grunters can manage to get relegated on the same day .. a glorious Sheffield double Laugh
and complicated
Hurry and get you're votes in for player of the year pmsl ...I voted for izzy brown just to take the piss like they have all year ...player of the year my flucking arsehole !
Maddix likes this post
(03-05-2021, 14:08)Imre varadi Wrote: Hurry and get you're votes in for player of the year pmsl ...I voted for izzy brown just to take the piss like they have all year ...player of the year my flucking arsehole !

Imre You forgot about Marriott. A definite winning candidate Laugh
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
I think marriotts had more game time than shizzy brown !!
They should also do a manager of the season, we've had enough of them Laugh
and complicated
I’ve just realized why DC chose Gary Monk. He probably showed up for his interview in orange robes with a gong and that was it !!!
Charlton v Wednesday live on Sky 5.30pm 7/8/21
Imre varadi likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Imre will explode, reports that Palmer will be getting a new contract soon.
Statesideowl and Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »