Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
and off course Flethcher scored ffs ! exspect a goal drought now for another 6 games !!
what a set of wankers win the group or get relegated ..yep relegated .. balless wankers !

sterling as dogshite as ever !!

so basically its took us another 2 years to turn into the same old England that pass it along the back and havnt got a clue going forward ! what utter dogshit and weve had a break for this !

dier is utter crud he reminds me of jones !!

well wtf the xxxx ? im sure we will snatch a draw at the end !
New TV deal with Sky agreed with the EFL, although its probably not the end of the story with a number of Championship teams not happy with the deal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46267320
Washington likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(20-11-2018, 12:56)Owlkev71 Wrote: New TV deal with Sky agreed with the EFL, although its probably not the end of the story with a number of Championship teams not happy with the deal.

21 out of 24 teams wanted more time on improving terms and deciding this and I don't blame when compared to the PL elite deal.

WTF …...wonder what the EFL board got as bungs Angry Angry Angry
The EFL really missed a trick with this negotiation!! The Championship is by far the best league at the moment in terms of every team having a chance of beating anyone. There are at least 10 teams that could easily grace the PL and there is far more drama in it than the PL!! They should have held out for more, or only offered a shorter duration. This deal may push some clubs to look at a PL2.
Maddix likes this post
(20-11-2018, 19:48)Washington Wrote:
(20-11-2018, 12:56)Owlkev71 Wrote: New TV deal with Sky agreed with the EFL, although its probably not the end of the story with a number of Championship teams not happy with the deal.

21 out of 24 teams wanted more time on improving terms and deciding this and I don't blame when compared to the PL elite deal.

WTF …...wonder what the EFL board got as bungs  Angry  Angry  Angry

I get that, but should we f'uck over L1 and L2 for a better deal for Championship clubs Huh The cancer has always been greed and the football league, league by name not by nature Whistle , should have been stronger back in the 90's when Sky first came along. I get that the 'so called' elite have more exposure etc but as we, and others, have found, you can't be certain of always being among the chosen ones.

I remember when the Noblot (or possibly Wigwambam) chairman wanted to make the top division a closed shop with no relegation. It's just pure greed that drives the clubs on and we are too thick to flag down the gravy train Cool

That's why any football 'competition' is wank Angry

Cool
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Brown envelopes were definitely involved.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(20-11-2018, 23:38)Maddix Wrote:
(20-11-2018, 19:48)Washington Wrote:

WTF …...wonder what the EFL board got as bungs  Angry  Angry  Angry

I get that, but should we f'uck over L1 and L2  for a better deal for Championship clubs  Huh The cancer has always been greed and the football league, league by name not by nature  Whistle , should have been stronger back in the 90's when Sky first came along. I get that the 'so called' elite have more exposure etc but as we, and others, have found, you can't be certain of always being among the chosen ones.

I remember when the Noblot (or possibly Wigwambam) chairman wanted to make the top division a closed shop with no relegation. It's just pure greed that drives the clubs on and we are too thick to flag down the gravy train  Cool

That's why any football 'competition' is wank  Angry

Cool

I don’t think it has to be at the expense of L1 and L2, the EFL have a great product in the Championship with a number of household names in it and for me they undersell themselves. I don’t think the Championship clubs are necessarily looking for a bigger slice of the pie, I think they think the total pie should be bigger in the first place.
Imre varadi likes this post
and we better had get with it because we wont ever get to the premier
Great news we are been rumoured with clownsiri selling up and redbull buying ! which is only a rumour but we are moving in the right direction which at this momnet are just rumours !!

please sell up you mr bean of chairman !!

and please do not come in with the ffp bollocks !!! as if anyone had any nouce with money they could get over it quiet simple !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »