Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I'll take it Wildsmith hasn't played yet Whistle

Bit worried about the Mansfield game though Confused f'ucking scabs Angry
and complicated
(21-07-2018, 14:15)Imre varadi Wrote: loovens has found his level in the pub league with sunderland !

Thats a good move for Loovens, he should do well there.
Mansfield drew with the porkas yesterday .. im a bit worried about the lack of goals i think it shows how shite our midfield is yet again !
stiill no news on clare i can find ? no squad number no contract? no teams insterested ? for me hes the player we need that brings us something going forward in midfield with a bit of flare Thumb up offcourse hes years away from the finished article but hes still the best weve got for this not including lee as we dont know if he will snap in half again Doh if we are going to start the season with Hutchinson and Bannan then i exspect nothing but dogshit Thumb down niether can break a defence one runs around like a crab and the other gets a noseblead in the opponents half Doh

3 games played 3 goals is worrying .. Reach has to do it all down his flank as boyd is dogshit Thumb down and weve seen Reach on the wing before when everythings on his shoulders he doesnt play well Thumb down unlike his free role he had to the end of last season Thumb up

i just dont see what we can do with the midfielders weve got ? the defence has got better the attack is lethal on paper but the midfield is dull as dishwater Thumb down
Imre, its 5 goals in the 3 games so far and none conceded.

Clare was apparently talking to Hearts (?) in Scotland I think, but not heard anything since. I suppose he could still sign for us but he is out of contract so is a free agent and I’m not sure our offer will still be on the table now, he has made his bed by not signing the contract we offered, now he has to lie in it!!!

I wonder if Hutch will drop into a back 3 this season, leaving Bannan and Pelupessy in center mid. That might be better than Hutch being in there.
From the club that just keeps giving and giving first this https://sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk/set...ds-abroad/

and heres some sugar for shit http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/23/tt-...k-of-tran/

lol joke club !

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/22/rep...ffield-we/ hahaha giving and giving !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...C6-qcwjDK8 Bob has scored with his head again ???? thats like 4 times in the last 10 matches to his ratio of 0 out of 50 attempts before joss !
Obviously the suits don't want to see what everybody else knows. That's the problem with having owners of multiple clubs Angry F'uck the regulations, we'll rip off the lower clubs even though we've just paid £12.5M for a bench sitting goalie Angry Perhaps George could do a Dooley and piss on their bonfire Whistle
and complicated
what you on about ? xxxx hirst thats minute news .. what about the other dogshits ? thats what we will have to deal with all feffing season ! fox thinks its great because he can get a shirt .. meanwhile fatman gets paid for what ? when we could have sold the wanker 3 weeks ago for 5 million ! who the xxxx is thinking about these things ? Imre and statesider ?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/23/por...orestieri/ and this will be the end of the season before it starts ... and feff swansea Fulham have him in there sights ! and as he has a house in watford still ... watch this space !
What makes you think we could have sold Hooper for 5m three weeks ago?? No team is going to buy him until he proves his fitness with us.

Fox is right with what he said in one way, we don't have to worry about a team gelling at the start of the season like we have seen in the past, all our players know each other inside out so in theory we should be able to avoid having a shit start to the season like we have seen in the past. Maybe that could provide some momentum that could carry us to the January window, when we might actually be able to sell some of the crap we have and maybe upgrade??
or we might be just shit ?

point is we all know the midfield is dogshit ! we are starting a season with a dogshit midfeild and wankers like fox who are good for the pub league !!

and we did get offered 10 million or was it 12 for that fat useless wanker when he was fit ? other teams sell peices of dogshite its like being a car salesman ! but ... wait a minute we are so xxxx inept we cant get a kit out on time ? forget smokescreens the other teams just laugh at us !

pello pussy are you xxxx kidding me or what ?

hes that shite i actually think jones might be better ?

happy clappers will be over the moon with what fox said though Doh been here before its a big divide is this club too many happy clappers at least 50% will keep us in the dogshite world we are know and hate ... thats the worst thing its happens again and again and again and the clapping keeps up Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »