Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Anybody wanting to buy the new kits are going to have to wait a bit longer. The expected delivery date has not been met. The hope is that they will arrive within a month.
Which word shall I use - disgrace, shambles, embarrassing, pathetic, clueless, w*nkers, laughable etc.
150 years old and still the worst run club in the world!!!!!!!

I don't know what's worse, watching England or watching Wednesday???
Imre varadi and Statesideowl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(01-09-2017, 21:34)Owlkev71 Wrote: Anybody wanting to buy the new kits are going to have to wait a bit longer. The expected delivery date has not been met. The hope is that they will arrive within a month.
Which word shall I use - disgrace, shambles, embarrassing, pathetic, clueless, w*nkers, laughable etc.
150 years old and still the worst run club in the world!!!!!!!

I don't know what's worse, watching England or watching Wednesday???

like i said earlier i wouldnt trust them one little bit in getting the shipping done correctly Thumb down the kits are awfull anyway Thumb down and you may aswell hold out for next seasons now anyway the time its took to get the fuckers out Doh DC needs to sort his shit out hes had long enough at the clun¿b no excuses Angry

on to England and i thout i was wathing Wednesday ? there is no inteligence tip tap tip tap wank cross tip tap tip tap wank cross Doh they are feffing cluless Germany would have been 7 up by now Whistle ive turned it off now as id rather go for an afternoon nap Thumb up
Statesideowl likes this post
Hirst scored a hat trick for England u19 today.
Imre varadi and Maddix like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
What a bunch of wankers England are Laugh Belgium were 6-0 up at HT against a team like Malta last night  Doh We score after an hour then 3 in injury time  Doh overrated tossers.

Russia here we come  Thumb up for a week  Cool

Nice to see George has added another 50p to the compensation we'll negotiate when he f'ucks off  Doh

and before anyone starts with the not ready blah blah blah Man Citeh have just sold their England U19 starlet for £10M whereas we'll be lucky to get 50K because we've f'ucked about with his contract and let it get into the final year Angry what a bunch of wankers Doh
Owlkev71, Imre varadi, Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
It could be worse we could be Sunderland ? not only have they got Aiden one trick pony Mcdiddlydo !! theyve now gone and signed mcmanaman Laugh Laugh Laugh two of the shitest headless chickens ive ever seen play for wednesday Doh and ive seen Sinton and JJ Whistle
PSG have released a nice third kit.

Not sure I can watch Monday night as yesterday had me on the brink of hanging myself. If it weren't for Malta getting tired and giving up that score lune would be different.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
vanancio Joost & Joao all played today for the development squad were we drew 5-5 with charlton joao scored from the spot and it seems we blind folded our two new defenders ?
They actually played Ipswich and lost 1-2.

The u18s drew 5-5.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
it was hard to sipher from the official swfc twatter account they like the rest cant be bothered !!

Have sheffield wednesday or the people form sheffield become lazier than mexicans ? too much shopping and buying shit i feel for the non exsisting steal city ! or is it the booze like mexico ? but seriously all i ever read on facebook is im on holiday in a bar or eating ? xxxx lazy xxxx !!
From kits to on the pitch. I can't believe the incompetence surrounding the Club.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »