Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
(01-06-2017, 15:48)Devongone Wrote: Reece Brown signs for Forest Green. That surprises me.

Declan John likely to leave Cardiff.

Nando remains under contract at Blackpool.

Jack Payne got released by Blackpool. I reckon we should sign him.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Yeah he'd get a game.
Sam Clucas wants out of Hull to stay in the Premier.
if he goes for 4 million as per the rumour what do we get ?
Stoke, Newcastle and West Brom are interested in Sam Clucas. We've got a 10% sell on haven't we?

Paul Cook wants to sign Jimmy Ryan, Eoin Doyle and Jay O'Shea for Wigan. Wonder if he will buy Gary Roberts as well?

Charlie Raglan gets two-year deal at Oxford. Strange that he wasn't good enough for our defence and that GC never got him back to take a look-see.

Bet DA can't wait for the 10% sell-on for Sam.

Noticed Paul Cook finally signed Chey Dunkley who I've been saying we should grab since his time in non-league ......... shame it was for Wigan. Good signing though and obviously made financial room for Charlie at Oxford.
Jay O'Shea signed 2 year deal with Bury.

How can Berry afford these players on 3k crowds I ask .
How could Scunny afford its players on gates of 4,500?

The money's not from gate receipts.
Exactly,its got me thinking how do you define the size of a club in this era of rich owners and tv money ?.
I mean who are the bigger club ? Wigan or Portsmouth ? .Its a crying shame that gate receipts only a account for a small proportion of revenue for some clubs nowadays and it makes me sad and I know you would say well it would be different if it was your club Pooch but I honestly would still hold the same opinion.Oh for the days when Oxford and Luton were at the top of the League.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »