Thread Rating:
Should Harry Kane's Dad Call Him In?
"Harry it's getting dark. It's time you were in this house for your supper. I bet you haven't done yer homework either."

And the ball bounces off Harry's knee.

Skrtel's won another challenge.

Kane's not in the game. And so on.

If Rooney was poor and geographically-challenged, what was Harry? He's weak, slow to react, predictable, lacks control, lacks creativity and has clearly forgotten what the net is there for. Do you think he's going down with glandular fever? Does he have dogs? Perhaps a tick got him. I never thought I'd actually want to see him take a corner, but at least there's a limited amount you can do wrong from there. What has happened to the boy?

Why doesn't Dier take our free kicks as he is clearly the only one who knows how?

How does Jordan Henderson ease his over-large body into a shirt? And why? How could anyone select him when Dele Alli is still breathing?

Please Marcus Rashford get that full England shirt back on now, and if the manager tries to drop you just refuse to go.

WHAT A DREADFUL GAME. Or was everybody happy?
Happy with the points and I would Sam is happy just to get that game out of the way. Now he has had chance to work with the players hopefully next match we might see more of his influence on the squad and particularly the team.
What an optimist you are St Charles!

Last night we had reporters singing about Wales' continuing brilliance ...... because they beat Moldova (ranked 165 in the world). That means they might just beat Madagascar.

And wow Scotland hammered Malta. What a state our football must be in when this is our evidence of achievement.

I can't share your optimism St Charles. If BS or Big Sam is going to leave it up to Rooney where he plays, he's investing our international future on whatever happens, or doesn't happen to be going on in Mr Potato-Head's brain. It'll be fine if we get a going day, but what happens when we get a Slovakia and Spud decides to hang around with Jordan Henderson so he can question every refereeing decision and interrupt every potential attack with a misplaced pass?

My suggestions to Big Sam would be:-
1. Stop worrying about the defence Stones, Cahill and Walker are certainly fine. Joe Hart is the only keeper we've got whether he's
in Torino or Timbuktu.
2. Campaign to have Jordan Henderson loaned to Chesterfield where he'll be able to play with players of his own standard and forget international ambitions which are way way beyond him.
3. Arrange a three-month rest-cure for Harry Kane in The Priory or somewhere.
4. Ask Pep to coach Raheem Sterling daily to run onto a through ball at high speed and put in a shot, a pass or a dribble. At the moment his legs move too fast for his head and when he reaches the ball it is all too much for him ........ Till he rediscovers how to do this forget him.
5. Play Dele Alli alongside Eric Dier, because they know each other and will become the foundation of a decent team.
6. NEVER go to watch Bournemouth play in case it tempts you to select Jack Wilshere.
7. Bribe Arsene Wenger to play Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain only in the centre of an attacking midfield for the Arse.
8. Forget Marcus Rashford's age and inexperience now. Carve his name on the team sheet.
9. Why would any team want to play like Sammy Lee, or look like him? Buy him a Butcher's shop. He'd suit an apron. It's just too depressing to think he might have an influence on the England team.
10. Select Nathan Redmond in your next squad, ring Barkley and tell him you'll select if he scores 10 goals this season and tell Rooney what the fckkkk you want him to do in case in case his starts using his miniscule intelligence.
Lord Snooty likes this post
We are going to ride you so hard at wembley.
(06-09-2016, 14:30)hibeejim21 Wrote: We are going to ride you so hard at wembley.

Oo-er!
Scotland haven't got any players. Craig Clay, who sadly could never make it Chesterfield, touted himself unsuccessfully around the non-league before settling at Grimsb,y who eventually released him and now he is a regular in the Scottish Prem with Motherwell. Scott Boden, similar story ends at Inverness with a three-year contract! There can't be any players in Scotland any more.

BUT - not only don't I NOT fancy England to beat Scotland, but also I'm not at all sure I want them to. As Slovakia were also wkna the other night and Marek Hamsik, who I used to like, was busy doing a poor Rooney impression, I think I might be supporting Lithuania to qualify.

SAMMY LEE!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »