Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup Final: Hibs v Rangers, Sat 21 May 2016, KO 3.00pm
Has warbiola congratulated us on winning the SC yet? Just he's been slavering in the papers a lot recently and I thought he might o' slipped it in without me noticing
Ha ha ha! Easy answer - NO!! A bad losing manager of a bad losing footie club called Rangers FC and a guy who clearly can't take any criticism either! The man is a joke and clearly 'living on borrowed time' anyway. As for that spun 'offended party statement', in denial comes to mind esp re the poisonous activities of their own fans and I wish somebody would challenge them for more info re these player assaults that they keep banging on about - IMO a deliberate ploy to deflect away from the more significant neg activities of their own fans!!!
hibeejim21 and hfcbounce like this post
0762 is right. He gives off a 'dead man walking' vibe,like he is trying to make himself look good before he gets punted. For a rangers manager to complain about media scrutiny is incredible. I don't recall complaints when smoke was being blown up his ass last season.

He is an average coach who has bought into his own hype....supported eagerly by the laptop loyal.
Confirmed today that there have been 83 arrests following the events on the pitch after our historic Scottish Cup final victory. More offenders being brought before the Glesca courts this week for sentencing. I'm 'chomping at the bit' to see the final disclosure of the huge proportion of bad losing Rangers fans that make up that number!! And I hope they print it on the front page of the Govan club's 'propaganda tabloid', the Daily Ranker!!!
ritchiebaby and hfcbounce like this post
Finally got my hands on The Holy Grail this afternoon on it's Borders Tour. Excellent publicity and community relations from the Club.
0762 and hfcbounce like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
(24-10-2016, 21:54)ritchiebaby Wrote: Finally got my hands on The Holy Grail this afternoon on it's Borders Tour. Excellent publicity and community relations from the Club.

Great feeling eh Ritchiebaby. The tour has been a massive success

Well done HFC for giving every HIBBY a chance to be part of this historic win for our club
GGTTH
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
Aye! I've got my Scottish Cup photos all framed incl one with my wee grandson who didn't manage one smile for the Hibs photographer lol!!
Another two confirmed arrests are added to the list of post Scottish Cup final Police apprehensions - a total of 104 arrests! I must say it's becoming a 'bit of a saga' TBF - 6 months later and I think it's time the Police finally moved on from this exercise!
Wonder what the charges will actually be, one hibby was arrested for gesticulating at Wallace, if it's the guy in the photy I saw o' somebody waving their arms at him the guy was aboot 20 feet away. Wonder how many arrested for sectarian singing letting off pyros. I see the press, 6 months on and still withoot any visual evidence are still stating that Huns players and staff were assaulted. Any evidence would've been in the public domain by now surely
0762 and hfcbounce like this post
A cover up? Whistle It wouldn't surprise me one jot after all the shit/Rangers spin that is printed in the Daily Ranker and other 'rags'!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »