Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Nobody even considering the prospect of match-fixing?
Match fixing: a criminal conspiracy to ensure the desired outcome in a given match.

Evidence being put forward: Hibs didn't get a penalty.

Would the subject be up for discussion of Hibs had scooshed the league: No.

Sour grapes. No more and no less.

If Hibs win 3 - 0 in Friday will it be a fix: No.

Evidence isn't being on the wrong end of a result.

Just bizarre.
In all honesty it's a hard one to answer I've said in the past that I felt we had been done from refs however I do believe they are just shite,but there us one ref I do believe had a hard on for us and that was Brines,he had an opportunity to dispel that feeling when we appealed Zaliukas sending off at Aberdeen for head butting lee miller tv evidence was presented that clearly showed Miller butting Zal yet Brines upheld his decision,a decision that showed to me he had an agenda with my club.
The issue does not just cover the woes of Hibs FC. As Amelia Chaffinch just commented under another topic - that's just another non-hibee trying to perpetuate an exaggerated argument - a distortion of all the details set within the OP!! Most certainly au contraire and selective, an easy observation!

(11-05-2016, 21:58)Fredstersafool Wrote: In all honesty it's a hard one to answer I've said in the past that I felt we had been done from refs however I do believe they are just shite,but there us one ref I do believe had a hard on for us and that was Brines,he had an opportunity to dispel that feeling when we appealed Zaliukas sending off at Aberdeen for head butting lee miller tv evidence was presented that clearly showed Miller butting Zal yet Brines upheld his decision,a decision that showed to me he had an agenda with my club.

I remember that incident fredster and Miller did indeed headbutt Zal in that match! One wonders if some refs had a bias against certain players rather than a bias against the football club. Any view re Dougie McDonald?
I have no idea what was going through his mind regards that incident all I know is he lied and roped in his assistant and ended that boys career along with his own
I think every match Hibs have lost or drawn this season has been fixed.

It's obvious they have been bribing their own strikers to miss. Look at the evidence: scores of chances missed - some of them open goals.

I don't know why we haven't picked up on it before. Obviously some of their players refused to get involved and that's why they signed Stokes - he's always more than willing to miss a decent chance for a non-scoring bonus. They must have been on thousands for every miss.

Failure to finish top or even 2nd in the league must have cost Hibs a fortune, but well worth it. Just think, if they'd been willing to pay a few quid more they could have finished outside the top four. If only they'd got Stokes on board with Cummings sooner.

Now I see it, it's just so obvious. Match fixing is rife at Easter Road.
TWG,
I started watching Hibs in 1962 and in that time I don`t honestly believe that we have been on the wrong end of too many "bad decisions" but the one in question has by far the greatest bearing on where we play next season.
Over the years Rangers and Celtic have criticised referees and at times accused them of religious bias but I can`t remember one decision that might have cost them a place in the SPFL. I think many Hibs fans feel that is now a very real possibility.
(11-05-2016, 22:56)1Wattie Wrote: TWG,
I started watching Hibs in 1962 and in that time I don`t honestly believe that we have been on the wrong end of too many "bad decisions" but the one in question has by far the greatest bearing on where we play next season.
Over the years Rangers and Celtic have criticised referees and at times accused them of religious bias but I can`t remember one decision that might have cost them a place in the SPFL. I think many Hibs fans feel that is now a very real possibility.

Hibs v Hamburg at ER 1wattie and the shot/goal that hit the back stanchion and rebounded back into play!!! Wink No goal awarded!
PS: The guy is trying to pull a reaction - been at it for months. Amelia just referring to this regular crass behaviour by 'non hibees' in another thread!
(11-05-2016, 22:56)1Wattie Wrote: TWG,

This thread isn't about errors, mistakes, human frailty, poor judgement, fan pressure from the stands or plain stupidity.

It's a suggestion of match fixing: a criminal conspiracy to - in this case - cause Hibs to draw 2-2 with Falkirk and more generally stop them getting promoted.

It's a load of nonsense and pure sour grapes.

My post about Hibs' players wasn't a joke - you can't fix a game specifically for one team to win...you fix it for one team to lose.  And the scenarios are different: in order to ensure a negative result for Hibs it's the Hibs players that need to be involved in the match fixing.  They are the ones who can't guarantee a victory but can guarantee a defeat (or not winning as we have here).

Only from one other group of fans have I ever encountered such claims.  Well done Hibs, tinfoil hats on and stand to attention.

Ah, now we have anti-Hibs match fixing in European competition.

This'll be why you've never won a European competition, never mind over a century waiting for the SC.

And I'm trying to draw a reaction. FFS you'd need to be sniffing glue to agree with this load of pish.
Shut up and go away FFS!! You've got your reaction!! Go back to your own f###### board!! Your negative anti-Hibs agenda has been well sussed out for months!! Why don't you go and find another target that you can fire your irritating agenda at - sarcasm, jibes, rhetorical shit, crap insinuations etc - anything to draw a response!! God almighty give it a rest!! You hardly have a decent word to say about Hibs FC and that's a fact!! So why the f### do you persist with this exaggerated shit that you utter and you've been doing it for months, you briefly disappeared to avoid the flak after Mark the mod's rightful intervention a few weeks ago and now you're at it again!! GIVE IT A F###### REST TWG FFS!! Some moderator please deal with this abnormal poster - it's long overdue by a country mile!!!!! The guy is not interested in Hibs FC, he's not a Hibs fan and he clerarly has a major 'beef' about Hibs FC - any fool can see that very fact - just read his consistently negative threads and lets await the sleekit response - I'm sure it will arrive in a minute or two, guaranteed!!! Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down
Fair point, 07.

Big Grin

The last 4 posts removed in the attempt to save yet another thread descending into a slanging match.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed