Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Nobody even considering the prospect of match-fixing?
(13-05-2016, 14:31)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
0762 Wrote:The self-righteous Worthing poster has finally arrived!! No doubt we'll soon see the offended party routine from our Aspergers stalker!! I wonder what other underhand forum technique he'll use next eh!! Astounding and he's still stalking the Hibs board with impunity!!

Oh, the irony.  Near magnetic.

Wouldn't it be interesting to have you diagnosed.

Paigntonhibby Wrote:tae be honest i've called him pooper for that long i'd forgotten it started out as an insult. and i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call you mistaken rather than a liar, there was no deluded mate called the editor,it was attached to me after i deleted a post immediately i put it up because it was inaccurate,something you might try. Any way, wasted enough of my life reading your shite and gonnae do what everybody on here should,ignore ye. bye bye

Look, I know who exactly  I referred to as The Editor - he's on this thread bleating like a sheep. If I referred to you it was after he was caught editting his posts to suit - not realising I assume that the edit is advertised.

You're not so grand as to have your own title yet - maybe The Revisionist.  Let's face it you spend a lot of time belatedly admitting you were wrong.
Now I'll call you a liar
Paigntonhibby Wrote:
TheWorthinGer Wrote:
0762 Wrote:The self-righteous Worthing poster has finally arrived!! No doubt we'll soon see the offended party routine from our Aspergers stalker!! I wonder what other underhand forum technique he'll use next eh!! Astounding and he's still stalking the Hibs board with impunity!!

Oh, the irony.  Near magnetic.

Wouldn't it be interesting to have you diagnosed.

Paigntonhibby Wrote:tae be honest i've called him pooper for that long i'd forgotten it started out as an insult. and i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call you mistaken rather than a liar, there was no deluded mate called the editor,it was attached to me after i deleted a post immediately i put it up because it was inaccurate,something you might try. Any way, wasted enough of my life reading your shite and gonnae do what everybody on here should,ignore ye. bye bye

Look, I know who exactly  I referred to as The Editor - he's on this thread bleating like a sheep. If I referred to you it was after he was caught editting his posts to suit - not realising I assume that the edit is advertised.

You're not so grand as to have your own title yet - maybe The Revisionist.  Let's face it you spend a lot of time belatedly admitting you were wrong.
Now I'll call you a liar

And I'll say that as ever you are incorrect.  Use the search tool. Choose my user name. Enter the word "Editor". You'll be presented with a list of posts where I have used the designated word.  Find the earliest entry in the context of referring to a Hibs fan.  Come back here and share the evidence or live up to your new name.
Are you never gonna stop or are you really a 24/7 Worthing troll? Intense???? Whatttttt!! You never stop and give it a rest!! Doh  Angel   Abnormal is the word to describe it!! Wowwwww!! Cool
Here you go Paignton, let me help you:

http://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/thread-354...light=edit

TheWorthinGer Wrote:Six letter word, begins with F and ends with K.

"Fupuck".

TheWorthinGer Wrote:
0762 Wrote:Ha ha ha Laugh  I call it verbal diarrhea hibeejim - not worth even reading! An arsehole trying to be a smart ass and he can't even decipher what the words f##k off mean. He should stick to playing with his grand kids more often rather than being involved in this indefensible shit!! Thumb down An embarrassment to his own family if they read this shit TBF

0762 Wrote:
TheWorthinGer Wrote:Six letter word, begins with F and ends with K.

"Fupuck".

And he can't even read a word or count properly - what a prick and an identified sectarian one at that! How embarrassing! Now f####k off you sectarian bigot and find some other target who you can try to irritate in such a crass manner!  Nuff said!

"This post was modified xx minutes ago by the resident Muppet"

What a sad sack you are.  

TheWorthinGer Wrote:
0762 Wrote:There's only one moronic sectarian muppet currently on this board and you are it worthing moron! And stop imagining things!  Any excuse to defkect from your own limitations eh! Arsehole!

Awe, diddums.  Did you get caught editing your posts to suit? No sadder act on a forum: your own wee version of 1984, eh?

In my experience those who shout really loud about their own sanctity are the ones to be suspicious of.  You must have an awfully sore throat.

TheWorthinGer Wrote:
0762 Wrote:No editing of any post whatsoever. What an imagination WorthingGer. The sad diddums is you and you clearly can't take the criticism. There's no sadder act on any forum than a sanctimonious hypocrite and particularly one with sectarian sympathies - you've been found out - a backer of a hate crime in this country and you show no contrition on the subject whatsoever. You must have no conscience at all!! A liar and a coward - attributes to be proud of eh! Now away and play with your grand kids or I'll forward some of your comments to your family - let them deal with you, you sick ****!

Let's get this right - you deny amending and editing your post from "f####k" to "f##k"?

"This post was modified xx minutes ago by the resident Muppet"

You've shown yourself for exactly what you are. Amongst your own as well. Have a round of applause you complete clownshoe.

0762  Online
Threads: 24
#21 6 hours ago (This post was last modified: 1 hour ago by 0762.)

Paigntonhibby Wrote:even when they win they're  horrible f#cks [nae edit there worthless]. in complete denial aboot a MAJORITY o' their fans spewing oot bigoted bile for 90 minutes. and tae sing that shite against a club a club whose support is spread over a' tenets o' the Christian, and other faiths, and those wi' none, shows what a sick thick brainless shower o' f#ckwits they are GGTTH
#31 Yesterday, 09:23 (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 09:39 by 0762.)

No you are just a crackpot who can't see past his own wild paranoia.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parano...By_Wje8d6D
Still no reply from The Revisionist.
Must have the last word merchant.

Sad xxxx. Get a life.
I'm closing the thread. I'm sure there are lots of posts that should be removed because, once again, we have gone back to the school playground but I cannot see the point of ripping the thread to shreds to remove every single derogatory remark. However, can I remind you that this is the Hibs board and unwarranted criticism of Hibs and Hibees is not welcome.

Just as a reminder for those who have forgotten or claim to have not received the PM from M*rk, the site owner, here is a copy of the PM sent out to all of us:

[Image: 2mctx54.jpg]
likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed