Thread Rating:
Scottish fitba ref Craig Thomson - partial, impartial or just a total Hearts numpty?
So you never changed yer original post you never brought Romanov into a thread on Craig Thomson you never accused Hearts of cheating,like I said yer a mentalist,now back to the ward with ye,.

So you never changed yer original post you never brought Romanov into a thread on Craig Thomson you never accused Hearts of cheating,like I said yer a mentalist,now back to the ward with ye,.

Actually you never said Vlad but we know what ye meant.
(05-02-2016, 14:00)Fredstersafool Wrote: So you never changed yer original post you never brought Romanov into a thread on Craig Thomson you never accused Hearts of cheating,like I said yer a mentalist,now back to the ward with ye,.

Sorry to disappoint you but no post altered significantly apart from the odd spelling error and Romanov .....etc was briefly mentioned in another thread. Are you really that thick?  And cut the name-calling Fredster- childish and embarrassing comes to mind!  Cool
Why are you on Sportsbabble anyway because you contribute very little in debates and regularly spend a lotta time making nippy little personal remarks, insinuations, expletives and ridiculous unsubstantiated accusations - moderators please note!
BYE BYE - YOU CAN TALK TO YOURSELF IN FUTURE OR IRRITATE SOME OTHER UNSUSPECTING POSTER ELSEWHERE (SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF EH - HUHHHHHHH! Thumb down )
I'm on to try and sort out mentalists like you but failing miserably as yer hatred is to ingrained.

Trust me you are no loss.

My last words on this are I hope you all enjoy the game and it's no won on a dodgy decision.
(05-02-2016, 02:37)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 00:35)0762 Wrote: Gee whiz! Obsession and delusion prevail for some folk!  Doh  How embarrassing!

The contended remark is, 'Hearts can have the win if this is how the SFA think footie matches should be won - IMO it's a form of cheating.....'  It's a flippant remark/opinion. WHAT A BIG DEAL ABOUT NOTHING AND THE MAIN CULPRIT/CHEAT IS THOMSON HIMSELF BUT HEARTS WILL BE THE MAIN BENEFICIARIES WHEN THE DEED IS DONE AGAIN! Does any Hibs fan on this board (or elsewhere) disagree with that frank view? I doubt it! Nuff said!

Made a couple of changes to add some clarity and to allow the debate to move on from this one line!!

Saint Charles Owl - tell our resident numpty/thicko who actually did the editing eh!! Rolleyes   Also lets briefly divert from the main topic re Craig Thomson and clarify the whole issue re a certain party getting all fussed about a 'cheating Hearts' remark - by the way these two words are in the accuser's relative threads and I'll bet any money that accusation has been previously made by many other fans from other footie clubs. Hence the noticeable aggressive reaction!! So lets not 'bury the issue in the sand' and objectively ask, 'Why'? Reflect back to the period of Romanov and the presence of quite a few Lithuanian players (+ Stephen Pressley who occasionally joined in this shit!) who were fairly accustomed to regularly breaking the rules of conduct and introduced a new culture of simulation that was unseen in Scottish football!! Throw in a certain ridiculous pen incident/award in a World Cup match against Scotland at Hampden when Scotland played Lithuania and when Hearts FC and Jambo fans were swamped with huge accusations of cheating from Scotland fans from lotsa different Scottish football clubs - they were finally found out and they were slaughtered for weeks by lotsa critics, incl some of their own fans btw!! Visit any big Tartan Army forum and search for that very historical topic and you'll be enlightened by the colourful comments re Hearts and their highly questionable playing culture/shenanigans - defensively/aggressively minded posters in denial (like Fredster!) would've been swotted away like an irritating little fly - no honesty whatsoever!!  But, as Scotland fans and Scottish football supporters, we all knew what was going on at that time because you could observe on the pitch the underhand behaviour of certain Hearts players during that period!! Thumb down
Anyway, it's aside from the main topic re a corrupt ref named Thomson but definitely worth clarifying!
Fraser Fyvie and Liam Henderson are they honest footballers??,Hibs aren't as squeaky clean as you make them out to be,then yer a blinkered muppet.

Talking about irritants you've just reminded me I haven't wiped my arse properly.
F*ck me! This thread is excruciatingly funny! Laugh

On one hand we have the resident mentalist claiming that "Hearts invented diving in Scottish football" while shouting an awful lot about nothing-or-other, and on the other hand we have the resident bigoted, hate-driven fool claiming that the mentalist is a hate-driven bigot!

Let me clear the matter up, once and for all: Craig Thomson is a self-confessed Hearts fan. To have him referee a match between Hearts and Hibs is lunacy, because every decision he makes will be under extreme scrutiny. Even the slightest of errors will be highlighted and held against him. Why the SFA appointed him beggars belief.

It'll be interesting to see how he deals with a Hearts team who are widely recognised as the most 'robust' (i.e., dirty) team in the country. I suspect they'll get away with murder, at least until they're a few goals up.
supercooper likes this post
Dirty team I don't think so, get off yer fat couch tattie arse and come and watch Hearts before you make a judgement you fool, we are not dirty,we have a couple of players who have stupidly hit opponents (you can never account for that) and been ordered off correctly, another red was rescinded,Physical yes dirty no.
Think hertz might just be to strong for us in this one,but we have done ok v top flight sides this season.

Forget Thompson,he's a xxxx of a ref for sure but lets concentrate on our own game.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
Fredster Wrote:Dirty team I don't think so, get off yer fat couch tattie arse and come and watch Hearts before you make a judgement you fool, we are not dirty,we have a couple of players who have stupidly hit opponents (you can never account for that) and been ordered off correctly, another red was rescinded,Physical yes dirty no.

A dirty, snidey wee team, always looking to bring their man down, always looking to nip someone's heels, always looking to breenge into someone, always at risk of a red card - no wonder Levein has them training with 10 against 11, they're a bunch of dirty bastards.

Even from my couch on the north coast of Scotland, I can see what Hearts are. You're too close to see the whole picture, and unwilling to understand it anyway, Fred.

(05-02-2016, 18:46)hibeejim21 Wrote: Think hertz might just be to strong for us in this one,but we have done ok v top flight sides this season.

Forget Thompson,he's a **** of a ref for sure but lets concentrate on our own game.

If the Hibs lads can dance around their opponents without getting booted to kingdom come for long enough, you'll maybe get lucky and Craig 'HHGH' Thomson will forget where he is and award a penalty when one of your boys inevitably dives in the box.
Maybe the sfa will dig up the fascist Fullerton and let him ref the next rangers game?

Nothing would surprise me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »