Thread Rating:
Scottish fitba ref Craig Thomson - partial, impartial or just a total Hearts numpty?
Ach, it's all good banter Paigntonhibby, ha ha ha Laugh
Paignton I don't want to fall out with 0762 but I'm no putting up with his shite,I know there are issues wit Thomson but to say we're cheats is not on,he can dress it up all he wants.
Gee whiz! Obsession and delusion prevail for some folk!  Doh  How embarrassing!

The contended remark is, 'They can have the win if this is how they think footie matches should be won - IMO it's a form of cheating.....'  It's a flippant remark/opinion. WHAT A BIG DEAL ABOUT NOTHING AND THE MAIN CULPRIT/CHEAT IS THOMSON HIMSELF BUT HEARTS WILL BE THE MAIN BENEFICIARIES WHEN THE DEED IS DONE AGAIN! Does any Hibs fan on this board (or elsewhere) disagree with that frank view? I doubt it! Nuff said!
(05-02-2016, 00:35)0762 Wrote: Gee whiz! Obsession and delusion prevail for some folk!  Doh  How embarrassing!

The contended remark is, 'Hearts can have the win if this is how the SFA think footie matches should be won - IMO it's a form of cheating.....'  It's a flippant remark/opinion. WHAT A BIG DEAL ABOUT NOTHING AND THE MAIN CULPRIT/CHEAT IS THOMSON HIMSELF BUT HEARTS WILL BE THE MAIN BENEFICIARIES WHEN THE DEED IS DONE AGAIN! Does any Hibs fan on this board (or elsewhere) disagree with that frank view? I doubt it! Nuff said!

Made a couple of changes to add some clarity and to allow the debate to move on from this one line!!
Aye edited to suit SCO,difference is I know that's not what he meant his history of hatred goes before him,like before the man is a mentalist.
(05-02-2016, 11:20)Fredstersafool Wrote: Aye edited to suit SCO,difference is I know that's not what he meant his history of hatred goes before him,like before the man is a mentalist.

I object to this comment and demand an immediate apology. You have no grounds whatsoever to make such a comment. I don't know you from Adam!!!!! Get a grip of youself - what a massive over-reaction!!! Lets have a whip round on this board and buy this whining man/poster a violin!!! Cool  You would not last 2 mins on Hibs forums like the Net or Bounce forums and you'd be rightly slaughtered for these kinda comments and indeed you'd be removed for your own good - what a shocker!! Doh  GET A LIFE, GET OVER IT FFS!!
ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD WEEK BY ANY CHANCE???????? I REPEAT, GET A LIFE, GET OVER IT FFS - LOOK AT SOME OF YOUR STUPID COMMENTS AND REFLECT ON IT!!! Call it good advice together with the two previous decent threads from Saint Charles Owl Smartass
Advice form you no thanks,you can try dressing it up by editing yer original post,also SCO pointed out you are calling Hearts cheats,Also WTF has Romaniv's era got to do with Craig Thomson's appointment answer fuq all,as ever your hatred spills over in abundance,yer a sad sad man,i use the word man loosely.
Dress up/edit what post? When? - utter claptrap again!! Who the hell do you think you are in making the same nasty little personal comments on this forum? The sad, sad man is actually you!! Look at your ludicrous remarks from #10 onwards - YOU'VE GOT A REAL BEEF ABOUT LIFE ITSELF AND DON'T BOTHER DRAGGING ME OR ANY OTHER UNSUSPECTING POSTER INTO YOUR SAD LIFE!! As said previously, I don't know you from Adam and thank god for that!! I'll leave you to do all the sick little name-calling and expletives (one previous thread removed and quite right too!) - it suits your profile down to a T and I'm sure most observing moderators acknowledge that fact (just read this saddo's stupid threads and ludicrous accusations!!).
No apology, no backbone either!! A real 100% thicko, a knuckle dragger at work!! Thumb down Thumb down  Nuff said!
QED
Laugh Laugh Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »