Thread Rating:
Scottish fitba ref Craig Thomson - partial, impartial or just a total Hearts numpty?
Wowwww!!!! Where did u dig up that accusation from Fredster? That is below your normal level of posting! A shocker - all because I've effectively referred to parts of the Romanov years when the underhand practise was highly questionable and not contentious! Thumb down And noticeably no comment re the previous revering Hearts chants for Thomson at Tynecastle? Come on Fredster, are you gonna do a 'sevco' and say it never happened or just stupidly call me a bigot again!  Doh
Your hatred for hearts is shown in the post 0762,the post it about Thomson yet you accuse hearts of cheating,that clear hatred shows you for the nigot you are,decent posters such as Jim,Paignton and Exeter are clearly unhappy too yet I see no accusations towards hearts directly your sole purpose should have been at Thomson and not hearts but that hatred you have inside means you can't help yourself.

You are a bigot

Oh and the singing of one Craig Thomson is not for his benefit,it's clearly done to wind up hibs fans
Hibs fans were not even at the matches at Tynecastle when these chants were heard Fredster, so boo to that weak defence - it's unique behaviour and two words would certainly enter the head of any observing ref official - COMPROMISED REFEREE!!!. Also I think you're confused between defining the words bigotry and rivalry Fredster. Does your confused interpretation similarly classify posters like paignton, hibeejim, exeterhibby etc as bigots? No! We are rivals and will remain so for ever more! You're a decent poster and don't need to resort to the same shit activity of sheisters from the Ibrox board just because of a wee wind up against ur club! My 'dig' was specifically at the lotsa Hearts fans who regard Thomson as some kinda idol and who condone this corrupt officialdom/form of cheating - just the opinion of a rival fan of course!
You accuse hearts of cheating wrong you are likening something about a ref to the Romanov era WTF??you are nothing but a sad individual bigot that same sad bigot who posted as Tynie07 on 606.,time fir the ignore list
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Laugh  I've never seen you so animated on this Hibs board for a long time Fredster - took the hook, line and sinker in style and sunk to an all time low of outrage, exaggeration and name-calling because some 'bigot' (I don't think!!) had the gall to have a 'wee dig' at your footie club - PRICELESS!! Ha ha ha ha!! Laugh   I thought you were 'sitting on the fence' for far too long and it's actually good to read your own condemnation of a corrupt c##t like Thomson.
PS: There was a Hibs chant at Tynecastle in the LC semi-final on Saturday. It went like this: Stand up if you hate Jam Tarts, stand up if you hate Jam Tarts....... and about 3/4 of the fans within the stadium stood up - maybe that action classifies all those fans as bigots too rather than rivals!! Personally I don't like jam tarts because they are just too sweet for my taste buds. Give me a mince pie any day of the f#####g week!! Laugh Laugh
Slow down boys before this descends into a normal Scottish Football thread!!!

Craig Thompson's appointment is very contentious, of that there is no doubt and I think Hibs have a legitimate concern over him of all refs taking charge of this game.  But that was a decision that was solely made by the SFA, I fail to see how this is anything to do with Hearts as regards the decision, just like it is obviously nothing to do with Hibs!!!  As regards the chanting by Hearts fans, I think that is football banter at its best, designed to wind up opposition fans on a topic that clearly does wind up other fans!!  In fact I would go as far to say I would be disappointed with Hearts fans if they didn't do something like this after this guys record for them, or against Hibs!!  The fact that Hearts fans chant his name should also be a red flag to the SFA because as 0762 says when do fans ever chant a refs name!!

Of course if the usual conspiracy theories around everything the SFA do begin then there could be an accusation that they want Hearts to win this game so have given them "their" ref, but again that accusation should be leveled at the SFA, not Hearts!!  At the end of the day the SFA have once again provided self inflicted grounds for criticism of the decisions they make by making this appointment and they alone should take the stick for this.

On the subject of any poster being a bigot, lets look at the definition of that word -

Full Definition of bigot. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

It would appear to me that if we take that definition literally then as football fans, and devoted ones at that, then most if not all of us could be accused of being one with regards to the opinions of our clubs and our rivals!!!  Obviously in more recent times this word is used when racism or ethnicity or homophobia etc are the topics and has in my view become twisted a little to mean a form of hatred rather than opinion based.  For that reason lets be careful when throwing that word around to describe another poster because as I said by the original definition of the word we have all been bigoted with our views on football related topics where hatred does not necessarily exist!!

And yes, I had to look up the definition to be sure exactly what that word meant!!! Blush
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
SCO they can have all the concerns they want and I don't blame them for that we have our own concerns over Gollum but to accuse my club of cheating because of Thomson is not on,0762 has always shown hatred toward my club but I'll be fuqed if I'm going to let this idiot call us cheats because of a refereeing appointment,the man's a mentalist.
(04-02-2016, 20:22)Fredstersafool Wrote: SCO they can have all the concerns they want and I don't blame them for that we have our own concerns over Gollum but to accuse my club of cheating because of Thomson is not on,0762 has always shown hatred toward my club but I'll be fuqed if I'm going to let this idiot call us cheats because of a refereeing appointment,the man's a mentalist.

Yes I agree with you over this having nothing to do with Hearts as I said.
(04-02-2016, 20:22)Fredstersafool Wrote: SCO they can have all the concerns they want and I don't blame them for that we have our own concerns over Gollum but to accuse my club of cheating because of Thomson is not on,0762 has always shown hatred toward my club but I'll be fuqed if I'm going to let this idiot call us cheats because of a refereeing appointment,the man's a mentalist.

What????????? Where????? When?????? I don't think anybody on this Hibs board has hardly ever spoken about Hearts FC and we don't intend to do that because we are not Hearts fans and we are not generally interested in your f#####g football club AND THAT INCLUDES ME!! You've reacted to a flippant remark on a previous thread and 'made a f#####g meal of it'!! Get over it FFS and keep your false, unsubstantiated insinuations to yourself!! Thumb down And you are still name-calling - as one-sided as it gets from thread #10 onwards - you carry on Fredster and I/we will observe your obsessed behaviour with utter contempt - read your own ludicrous remarks/threads to acknowledge that criticism!! What an 'over the top' response!!!! Thumb down Thumb down Touchy???? Too true!!
BTW : Who will be the main beneficiary from an expected Thomson master class on Sunday? Yep, got it in one - HMFC and their fans and Thomson's 100% unbeaten record in Derby matches will be intact!! Cool
New it was too good tae be true, just as the Huns disappear back tae their ain board and Fred and 0762 havnae said a bad word tae each other for ages all hell breaks loose.
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »