Thread Rating:
Mr. Respectfully
Frugal my arse just trying to get a player on the cheap like normal.

Now I don't no if the wording in the Record article is true or not however if it is Warburton is respectfully putting the pressure on by saying we won't wait for the players and will look elsewhere,now I fully expect The Rangers fans on here to come out with quite right too,but we all know it's fecking with the players involved heads.
So ST J are accused o' holding Rangers tae ransom because they've rejected a paltry offer for a premiership player but wag horn is now reportedly worth 3 mill because he's scored a few goals against butchers bakers and the other lot. Who the f#ck writes rangers press releases, oh aye, did he no' used tae work for the daily retard GGTTH
Trusevic writes them Paignton lol.
Rangers have their valuation. The selling club have theirs and the real price is somewhere in the middle. You have no idea how much was offered to Brentford, and i would not pay any more than 250, 000 for the St Johnstone lad, his goalscoring has hardly been prolific. Waghorn was a 3 million pound player, if Rangers want to value the guy at that price then so be it. The fun part of this window will be watching Hibs desperately trying to punt jason Cummings.
"Waghorn was a 3 million pound player"

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
(15-01-2016, 12:16)hibeejim21 Wrote: "Waghorn was a 3 million pound player"

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Are you saying he wasn't?
To be fair he was, no argument on that score.
(15-01-2016, 09:31)Paigntonhibby Wrote: So ST J are accused o' holding Rangers tae ransom because they've rejected a paltry offer for a premiership player but wag horn is now reportedly worth 3 mill because he's scored a few goals against butchers bakers and the other lot. Who the f#ck writes rangers press releases, oh aye, did he no' used tae work for the daily retard GGTTH

They kb'd 50k for charlie telfer,a kid who i don't think had even played for the first team paignton - but somehow SJ have to accept 150k.

warbiola was only last week saying he doesn't talk about other clubs players,today he has plenty to say about it. They really believe this "players who want to be here" bilge instead of actually paying money for them.

Amateurs.

(15-01-2016, 12:26)Fredstersafool Wrote: To be fair he was, no argument on that score.

Waghorn (pen) with the emphasis on WAS fred.
No argument there either lol
"The fun part of this window will be watching Hibs desperately trying to punt jason i like underage girls Cummings."

If there was any kind of non-biased moderation on here that comment would be removed. It could potentially get this site in a lot of trouble.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »