Thread Rating:
Mr. Respectfully
(15-01-2016, 18:58)Fredstersafool Wrote: If backing the rangers is impartial ok

Your tinfoil hat has been dislodged during your latest bout of apoplectic rage.

Get some duct tape for it 
Thank you SCO. GGTTH
Supercooper, that comment was out of order, not warranted and not welcome on this or any other forum!! I have not deleted your full post as it was relevant to the thread until the last line, which is now edited.

Fair enough if you think it was out of place SCO and i'll censor myself in future. Have a good day.
(16-01-2016, 15:40)supercooper Wrote: Supercooper, that comment was out of order, not warranted and not welcome on this or any other forum!!  I have not deleted your full post as it was relevant to the thread until the last line, which is now edited.

Fair enough if you think it was out of place SCO and i'll censor myself in future. Have a good day.

'if you think it was out of place'  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
He does not know what an apology is - too busy uttering tripe most of the time and trying to pull some kinda reaction from one poster or another until the remarks become obnoxious and unacceptable - what a sado!
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Have you not got some Rangers boards to froth over.
I'm half expecting the jungle's to buy o'halloran now. 

Laugh Laugh
(17-01-2016, 01:08)supercooper Wrote: Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

Have you not got some Rangers boards to froth over.

Have you really got to that point where you have nothing constructive to say any more? - seriously what a sad case with a backbone comparable to a mouse! Thumb down
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »