Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup 5th Round draw - It's an Embro Derby!
Not the draw I wanted, particularly in the Scottish Cup, and Hearts have got the home draw as well! Thumb down
This will be a 'nail-biter' and too much of a distraction IMO! So much for Hibee fan, Gary Anderson (Lucky with footie I don't think!!) making the home draw - his facial expression at the end said it all while Celtic previously draw non-league minnows, E Kilbride or Lothian Thistle, either of whom will be trying to avoid an absolute thrashing!! An easy draw for Deila and co and some money for the minnows who will likely not be playing on their own ground!
Yet another home draw for Sevco,canny believe we've drawn each other like you say nail biter ooft
Cracking draw for the neutral, might have been a better contest if it was at Easter Road though!!
How?? Hibs have a decent record at Tynie
I think Hibs have been hot n cold @ Tynecastle for a long time Fredster. It's down to how the players react on a tight ground with a majority home support backing Hearts. I wonder how many away tickets Hearts will issue? Will they 'do a Rangers' with the ticket allocation? How many away tickets did the Dons receive?
The Dons got full roseburn, 3500
HHGH
That's what hibs will get too,don't destroy my seat lads just enjoy the game lol
I don't think they can with cup games 0762, think the sfa makes sure away fans get a percentage.

Tie of the round for sure.
Not too sure they will get that amount Fred. Lots of discussions I presume will take place with clubs, police etc before allocation agreed. Hearts won't ditch season ticket holders in the roseburn( assuming they will want a ticket for this one) to satisfy an away team, no matter who the opposition is. Could be interesting.
HHGH
Home draw, home win IMO but I hope Hibs 'give it their best shot' with a decent 3500 away support backing them. As said previously, this is a distraction that we don't need - great if we win and hold confidence high going into an important late Championship season with added momentum but a big concern re the negative implications if we lose it. IMO Lady Luck is with the favourites, Celtic again, with that easy draw! Celtic's third choice team will beat E Kilbride or Lothian Thistle - no chance! Meanwhile we're stuck with an Embro derby!

(11-01-2016, 20:51)Fredstersafool Wrote: That's what hibs will get too,don't destroy my seat lads just enjoy the game lol

Just stick your own trademark label on the seat Fredster and we'll keep an eye on it! Wink   I doubt I'll be able to get a ticket TBH - same as the restricted ticket allocation for the LC semi-final at the same venue!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »