Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 28/12/15
What? No comment re the thousands of sectarian shitheads who support/infect your insidious little football club or are you too embarrassed to even talk about it any more - a fecking joke!!! Thumb down  The smokescreen debate re goals etc is over and I hope ur football club full of posers, sectarians and antagonists either bankrupts itself or totally implodes on the football field well before season end. Stupidly call any football manager a fenian b##### anywhere and you move into dangerous territory and demean yourself by even trying to defend such a hate crime that is no different to racism! IMO A strong football authority should be directly dealing with this neverending indiscretion with the Scottish govt formally backing it up!!
It's a total embarrassment 0762. Sadly much of the media and the SFA are either singing from the same hymnbook (if you excuse the pun) or just simply live in fear of criticising their behaviour.

Once the match delegate sobers up from celebrating and produces his report praising the atmosphere the whole thing will be buried yet again. The only body to sanction them for this behaviour is UEFA. I'd be amazed if that changed any time soon.
It's as said previously hibeejim - the biggest cover-up in Scottish football in a country where our laws covering this type of hate crime have changed and lotsa Rangers protagonists really believe they can flaunt their primeval behaviour with impunity. Imo the game has moved on and a really strong authority must apply a huge stranglehold to RFC and the way it operates - strong leadership required with sanctions applied for the good of the game on an insidious football club that is so different to an evolving modern Scottish football culture in general. It's a dinosaur that Scottish football can do without and a very antagonistic one as well!
I thought the biggest cover up in Scottish football this weekend was the poor attempt to deflect from Rangers excellent showing making Hibs look as poor as they are to the stellar opposite. All of it in this thread.

Up to our knees in excuses. Surrender you did.

"Warburton has no plan b" we'll never know if he had one on Monday as there was suggestion of needing it.
No WorthinGer - .....UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLODD....clearly heard by thousands of radio and tv listeners + fans within the stadium or do you want to cover up that very sectarian fact/violation as well. Why don't you just confirm your affiliation to a hate crime called sectarianism and be done with it!!!! Then we'll see how long you are allowed to remain on this board by condoning this unacceptable criminal behaviour. I said in another thread you're welcome to the 3 pts and Hibs and all Hibs fans can walk away with our dignity intact! The football suddenly becomes a secondary subject TBF after observing that unacceptable sectarian poison displayed by a helluvah lot of sectarian shitheads at Ibrox!!!!!!!!! That dignity could never apply to your insidious football club no matter how you wanna tart it up in the usual cheap, defensive way that you irritatingly try to do it by clinging on to a victory at Ibrox! Thumb down SECTARIAN SCUM SHOULD BE FORCIBLY DRIVEN INTO THE IRISH SEA OR THE NORTH SEA AND NEVER SEEN AGAIN IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL - WHAT A DIFFERENCE THAT WOULD MAKE TO THE HEALTH AND REPUTATION OF OUR GAME AND ALSO IN ATTRACTING FAMILIES AND NEW GENERATIONS OF YOUNG FOOTBALL FANS!!!
It's like buses 0762,you miss the opinion of one internet stream loyal,exiled, glory hunting weegie and theres always another one along in a minute.

Both hibs and falkirk have beaten them not so long ago. 'stellar opposite' my hole.  Laugh
0762 likes this post
Season ticket holder Jim can you say the same? Or are you one of the walk up fair weather fans, that jumps ship at the first sign. Perhaps if some of the views on here were balanced they may have been discussed 0762. Your big brothers served up a treat of a bigotfest against Hearts yet not a peep from you on that. Your own fans at queen street st singing IRA songs but not a peep on that. And for the stupid fans that did indulge in certain words, i have no time for that but the majority sung up to our knees in EBT'S, but that wouldn't work into your mantra. perhaps start a thread for that very subject, rather than using it as deflection tactics for your sides humbling.
In your view the debate is not balanced because unacceptable behaviour has been mentioned that does not agree with your mindset on the issue eh!!! SO COME ON SUPERCOOPER - YOU CLEARLY DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS A MAJOR ISSUE RE THOUSANDS OF YOUR COMPATRIOT SECTARIAN FANS BELTING OUT A STUPID LINE THAT ALLAN STUBBS IS A FENIAN B#######D - I DARE YOU TO CONDEMN THEM AND THAT BEHAVIOUR OUT OF HAND!!!!!!  Or are you indeed a sectarian bigot as much as the Rangers c###ts who I listened to on Monday afternoon??????? Stop clinging to the miniscule football debate in order to avoid the issue FFS!!! You lot called Hibs manager a fenian bastard and I'm not referring to a few Rangers fans - FECKING OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR AGAINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down  Thumb down Thumb down
Also f###k off with your cheap inference that Hibs have some kinda major IRA problem in their fan base. Hibs football club dealt with these issues about 30 years ago through clear formal anti-sectarian policy issued to supporters' clubs, conveners etc - THE ISSUE IS MINISCULE AND ANY WELL-INFORMED HIBS FAN KNOWS THAT!! And what has the unsavoury activities of fans from Celtic FC got to do with Hibs FC? - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Thumb down  Clownish, ill-informed comments to deflect from the main criticism of your club on this board!! And by the way, there has been a previous thread placed on this board re Rangers consistent attachment to sectarianism, why they market it, and why they should categorically not be allowed into the top league until they really clean up their act big-time or the appropriate authorities force it upon them to impose the requisite sanctions etc in order to sanitise this club of all the shit that is attached to it!! End offfffff!!
(30-12-2015, 14:11)hibeejim21 Wrote: It's like buses 0762,you miss the opinion of one internet stream loyal,exiled, glory hunting weegie and theres always another one along in a minute.

Both hibs and falkirk have beaten them not so long ago. 'stellar opposite' my hole.  Laugh

Stellar opposite was the actual game compared to the excuse mongering drivel on this thread. Rangers played the better football, had the better players, forced Hibs errors and made you look inferior all over the pitch -  and your manager off it.

4 - 2, but if you watch the game again it should have been a far greater margin of victory as some of our finishing was dreadful.

Hibs had a good victory over us - I never denied it, and Falkirk, as I said on the match thread,  I won't criticise a team for winning tactics.
(30-12-2015, 14:40)0762 Wrote: In your view the debate is not balanced because unacceptable behaviour has been mentioned that does not agree with your mindset on the issue eh!!! SO COME ON SUPERCOOPER - YOU CLEARLY DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS A MAJOR ISSUE RE THOUSANDS OF YOUR COMPATRIOT SECTARIAN FANS BELTING OUT A STUPID LINE THAT ALLAN STUBBS IS A FENIAN B#######D - I DARE YOU TO CONDEMN THEM AND THAT BEHAVIOUR OUT OF HAND!!!!!!  Or are you indeed a sectarian bigot as much as the Rangers c###ts who I listened to on Monday afternoon??????? Stop clinging to the miniscule football debate in order to avoid the issue FFS!!! You lot called Hibs manager a fenian bastard and I'm not referring to a few Rangers fans - FECKING OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR AGAINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down  Thumb down Thumb down
Also f###k off with your cheap inference that Hibs have some kinda major IRA problem in their fan base. Hibs football club dealt with these issues about 30 years ago through clear formal anti-sectarian policy issued to supporters' clubs, conveners etc - THE ISSUE IS MINISCULE AND ANY WELL-INFORMED HIBS FAN KNOWS THAT!! And what has the unsavoury activities of fans from Celtic FC got to do with Hibs FC? - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Thumb down  Clownish, ill-informed comments to deflect from the main criticism of your club on this board!! And by the way, there has been a previous thread placed on this board re Rangers consistent attachment to sectarianism, why they market it, and why they should categorically not be allowed into the top league until they really clean up their act big-time or the appropriate authorities force it upon them to impose the requisite sanctions etc in order to sanitise this club of all the shit that is attached to it!! End offfffff!!

Inference? i was there you clown shoe and had to listen to it you walloper. And it's only sectarianism if it's Rangers fans doing it by your comments. You bleat about cleaning the game up but it's only one club you hate eh. Salt and sauce for that chip on your shoulder. No deflection at all i addressed the fact i have no time for the numpties that indulge. If you want to have a reasoned discussion without the hate filled rants you go on then i'm more than happy to discuss the wider issues. 

No doubt you are one of the miniscule minority Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »