Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 28/12/15
For the record, Cummings was not offside for hibs 1st goal - a good goal and a great dummy played on Foderingham by Jason! Thumb up Every Rangers goal was avoidable as you allude hibeejim and I regard Madden's denial of that stonewall pen on McGinn to be pivotal in this result no matter how well Rangers played. They are single dimensional, Warburton has no plan B and they'll be found out by other teams in tighter matches than this one. A lotta hibs fans also forgeting the loss of David Gray was a big one to our defensive stability and our right flank attacking options - very unfortunate! Hibs are better than today's display and Stubbs needs to quickly regroup a solid squad of hibs players and kick on positively. The Championship is not won at this stage of the season and we are very close to Rangers top position - we keep up the pressure, we keep 'breathing down their necks' and that should be Stubbs defiant message! Thumb up Rangers are not that good - never were! I also listened to Warburton's defence of Halliday and the wrong red card dished out? What a fanny this guy is - clueless re the rule governing retaliation and taking an aggressive stance v an opponent. I hope he appeals, is told to f###k off by the scrutiny panel, loses the 1000 pounds appeal fee and Halliday deservedly receives his 3 match ban!
xxxx off 762 you were outfought and outplayed even against ten men you were 2nd best
Were we?? The possession stats didn't show we were hugely outfought and outplayed by 10 men and I attended this match!!! The unacceptable phase of that period was when Fyvie violated every fundamental rule in any coaching manual by allowing Waghorn to score that ridiculous goal in the dying secs of this match - but of course I'm biased!! Smile   And no comment re Warburton Fredster? Is he or isn't he a f######g fanny because he definitely behaves like one!! Thumb down  It's noticeable he never refers to Hibs by name and consistently comes out with the 'respectfully dialogue' when Hibs are mentioned - a disrespectful c###t if ever I saw one and I hope we bring his stacked pack of cards tumbling down around him before the season ends!!!
Also a wee reminder of your previous comments re Rangers Fredster - they are indeed single dimensional with no plan B as you previously alluded yourself and that happens when a game is keenly fought v Rangers. IMO a poor but brave Falkirk side fully exposed that weakness for all to see last weekend!! Warburton has no other game plan and that will eventually be the bread man's undoing!! IMO Hibs allowed them to look better than they really are - it's time to rectify that position asap as we've come a long way now to even consider chucking this opportunity 'oot the windae'!

GGTTH
They were miles the better side your deluded
He's entitled to his opinion fred, i happen to think he has a point that we made them look better than they actually are. All 4 goals were absolute playground stuff,totally avoidable.

We need to stay positive and move on to the next game.
I'm not disputing the goals hibs lost especially the first goal the second was just unlucky however from start to finish they were easily the better side,hibs big players never showed up still nothing lost yet
Oh i seeee, the RST say the sectarian filth that was being belted out yesterday was just a wee joke and they were singing 'up to our knees in EBTs'  Laugh Laugh Laugh I mean just how thick are these tadgers  Doh 

Any good work done by murray at oldco has been completely dismantled,its back to the 80s and load up on the orange pound whilst these morons play stupid games with what is a serious issue. A pox on their house.
0762 likes this post
I've piled in with some texted pelters at bbc Sportsound tonight hibeejim re their coverage of yesterday's Rangers game. I gather from a good few listening hibees they were banging on about the great atmosphere at Ibrox and yet listeners could clearly hear the sectarian shit being uttered from the Ibrox stands - not just a few sectarian erseholes btw -more than that and also Alan Stubbs being called a fenian ###### - no condemning comment from the bbc tadgers who should be condemning it in the same way as they condemn overheard swearing on their live broadcasts!! Suggested solution to bbc Sportsound - STOP BROADCASTING FROM THIS STADIUM AND FORMALLY ANNOUNCE WHY THIS ACTION IS BEING TAKEN!!
It's time to embarrass them 'big time'!!
Your first goal was a deflected shot that luckily broke to cummings. The second was shocking defending, Rangers controlled the match start to finish. Hibs had around ten decent mins the whole match . As for Warbs not mentioning Hibs by name grow up. Rangers simply didn't allow hibs to play. A good 3points nothing more.
Just watched the highlights and although he was played in by a deflection, Cummings' goal was coolness personified. Holt's equaliser was beautifully taken but Fyvie had the chance to play Hibs out of defence with two teammates outside him, but failed miserably and Rangers took full advantage. Holt's second was courtesy of a deflection and Clark scored with a deft touch, but once again Hibs had the chance to clear their lines and didn't. The sending off of Halliday was entirely justified as he had a wee kick at Fyvie and then deliberately hit Fyvie's shoulder with his right shoulder. The sight of Fyvie holding his face was definitely embarrassing and he should be fined by Alan Stubbs.

I know it's only edited highlights, but I didn't see 10-man Rangers having the better of Hibs afterwards. Malonga scored the strangest of headed goals just before the end - that's 2 headers in 2 games!!! Hibs defence again made it far too easy for Waghorn at the end. In fact, I'd blame Fontaine as much as Fyvie, as he just wasn't interested in trying to do anything. A combination of Fyvie and Fontaine cost us 3 of the 4 goals, but the damage is done now. Let's move on to the next game and start another long winning run.
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »