Thread Rating:
Hibernian v St Mirren
Back to league duties on Saturday after our heroics on Wednesday v the sheep In the past this is a type of fixture that has tripped us up so am hoping AS has instilled some more steel and grit through the team After the start St Mirren have made you can bet your life Ian Murray wants a good result especially against his old club. Blush

I'd play the same side except bringing in Bartley for McGregor. Left back is also up for debate as technically Eckersley is better than Stevenson but do you change a defense that hasn't conceded in 6 games Cool

Hoping for a good crowd and Hibs to win any way they can... Thumb up

'mon the Hibs

GGTTH
ritchiebaby and hfcbounce like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
I agree Exeter it's this type of game we've toiled in past years after coming off a good result. But as we seem to have turned the corner under Big Stubbs I can't see us losing we can go on and on from here were on a great run hopefully matched with the fans turning out to support the team.

I feel we're no longer a soft touch and are now a team that nobody wants to play. C'mon the hibs

GGTTH
keep the pressure on the knuckle draggers lads
That's a must Fred we must stay with them I honestly feel we're a much stronger team mentally & physically this season.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
Good stuff
We've now set the high standard we want to be aiming for in every game. Now the trick is to maintain the discipline and commitment as well as the skill required. I've no doubt that we are now the team to beat and that can only be good for our confidence and keep us on our toes. Onwards and upwards!

I've mentioned elsewhere on this site that I'll not be logged in very often in the next three weeks, but I'll still be taking a keen interest from the sidelines.

GGTTH
hibeejim21 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Not sure why st mirren aren't further up the table. They have solid,experienced players (including that horrible c**t goodwin) and mcmullan and mallan are good young players. I thought they played ok at craigwhyte arena too.

I'm a bit wary of this one,it's the kind of tie we usually feck up after getting a feel good vibe going. Be interesting to see how stubbsy approaches it.
I hope we've turned the corner on the goals front but I'm still unsure. Maybe Dominique Malonga has found his scoring touch at last. So does the manager play him alongside Jason Cummings and hope they start to gel properly and we start to bang in goals on a regular basis?
Get right intae they paisley imposters guys. Hope the hibees hump them big style. Thats pretty tough for a jambo to admit but I fecking mean it with a passion
HHGH
Anyone know where we are with anier, keatings and farid ? Are they close to playing again ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »