Thread Rating:
Hibs 2015/16 League Fixtures
C'mon hibs
Allan is rumoured to be signing in the next couple of days. Just terms etc to be sorted.
TheWorthinGer likes this post
It will be good to see Allan score and set up a hat trick of goals v Rangers at Easter Road Stadium on Saturday - no rumour attached to that possibility and he'll certainly be wearing a Hibs strip in the post-match celebrations!
Your confidence could well be your undoing. It's a pre season game, nothing more.

It would be good to see hibs win the scottish cup, but you will have to make do with pathe reels for that .
Undoing? I don't think I'll lose much sleep even if Hibs do lose this match by some off chance!! As for your Scottish Cup comment, there are some good fishing/angling comments on other forums, you'll pick up some good fly-tying tips etc - some of us are football veterans and immune to such comments and I'm one of them!
Well i guess you have enough on your plate, with your big team playing tomorrow! We will see as to how good your side is by Xmas.
Oh no not another xmas prediction coming hahaha,leave it alone Coop you know how bad that went for ye last season,infact feck it how many points will Gers be clear of second place this time around??
Who mentioned winning? We will see how good they are by then.
Did I say you mentioned winning?
Aye Fred, Coops got this thing about predicting how far Rangers will be ahead by certain dates, especially by 10pts at Xmas. He must like falling from great heights
HHGH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »