Thread Rating:
Summertime's here at last!
What do you do in the summer to while away the time until the football season starts again? For my part, I do a fair bit of gardening and hill-walking with some bowling as a summer sport. I was wondering if anyone has a summer sport they participate in or go to watch on a regular basis. I'm not wanting to hear about your TV sports schedules, as I'd be able to list about 20.

(You can tell it's gone quiet on the transfer front!)
Cabbage is still good for you
Hi Ritchie your right we need to fill in the gaps. I'm not a bowler but a few of the guys I drink with play in a Bowling Team so I go along and watch with a few ice cold pints of Tennents.

Or we take the grand kids down the East Coast to Dunbar brilliant swimming pool there or we play crazy golf at North Berwick followed by a Fish Supper canny beat it.
Same for me guys a wee trip down the coast few beers and stop off at the Longniddry Inn for the fish Tea its massive on the way home
Nice one bounce I've never been to the Longniddry Inn for years. It was always busy throughout the summer months even had to wait on a table a few times. And your right about the fish tea it was massive and very tasty
Golf and trout fishing for meĀ  Thumb up
"FOREVER UNITED"
What do you play off Exeter ? Honestly only ha ha ha
Cycling for me. Now that I'm an old 60 years of age and retired, like nothing better than getting out on the bike on the country roads very close to EK. Handy when you can stop at the Auldhouse Arms for a swift pedal break.
HHGH
I play golf and try to go to courses I`ve not played in a while.
On a good day a trip to St Andrews and dreaming of what might have been if I had learned to play the game properly.
Oh! and wishing that the coming season will be "THE ONE" for the Hibees.
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »