Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 20/05/15
Match sharpness and training are poles apart Fred.
Hibs will be ready for this game Coop regardless of the lack of a game last couple of weeks,i'm sure McCall will know that
No doubt they will Fred I'm counting on it.
If I were a hibs fan I'd be more worried about Stubbs,the game at ER he done nothing to change the system gers had clearly nullified.
That's what i'm counting on. He clearly has no plan b.
Bit concerned re the lay off but fingers crossed for a decent result tonight and then finish the job at ER on Saturday.

'mon Hibs

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Rangers were Ready.

Hibs were on holiday.
A disappointing result for Hibs, losing 2-0 to a Rangers side, who managed to stifle us and be dangerous in attack at the same time. We should have done better, especially in the first half. Our problems all stem from the usual sources - plenty chances but no goals, lose heart a bit when things go against us, no Plan B as mentioned above and lack of positive substitutions.

Rangers - 6 shots, 5 on target. Hibs - 8 shots, 1 on target.
Rangers - 1 corner. Hibs - 13 corners.
That alone tells you everything you need to know about Hibs. Plenty of attacking play with no reward.

Rangers used all 3 subs. Hibs used 1. Alan Stubbs steadfastly refuses to change things when we are losing. A midfielder replaced another midfielder after we were 2 down. Fair enough, Robertson had already been booked so it's understandable, but why oh why weren't Hibs misfiring strikers, Cummings and Malonga, replaced long before the end? We had El Alagui and Dja Djedje on the bench. What was wrong with them?

Still, it's only half-time and a 2-goal deficit is not insurmountable, but an early goal at Easter Road is doubly imperative for Hibs. Let's give it everything we have and use all the means at our disposal to turn this tie around and progress.

GGTTH
Lord Snooty likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Sad but will try to remain positive, ritchie
ritchiebaby likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Always be positive about your hopes, Amelia. It's not the situation that is the problem, it's your attitude towards it that might be the problem. We're still in the tie and we can win from here. Thumb up
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »