Thread Rating:
Get a few players in, get a few players out,
Wise up laddy, don't be delusional. All charities paid in full- pretty cheap shot tbh. Yeah we racked up debt due to mad vlad, Nae different really to the hobbits debt racked up under stf.( and it continues)Duly punished under the rules of Scottish Football, took it on the chin, spoiled the relegation party and moved on with what- oh aye, the title wrapped up by the end of March. Really admire Scott Allen and fully expect him to be in a maroon jersey next season, despite his protestations that he wants to stay and take Hibs up. Players want to play in the top league after all. No, I ain't yer dad and would have no desire to be so. Oh by the way, how's yer fan takeover taking ship?
HHGH
Scott Allan in a hertz jersey dream on you can't even afford the 100.000 for the QOS guy maybe try going on Britans got talent as a stand up comedian.

Fan take over going really well hope you keep putting in your money to save our hearts or what ever its called you need to as Mrs Budge said on STV tonight she NEEDS fans to buy season tickets but it means no more money OH DEAR

MAD VLAD your saviour how long before you win the champions league ........... What did he say please remind me.. And you call me delusional if you don't like what you see over here on the hibs pages why not go on the hertz site it's REALLY BUSY.

Dream on about being a big team daffy nothing but cheats simples we all no it just accept it you no its TRUE
Oh deary me, through a wee fish a line and it bites. Founder member of FOH and perfectly happy to do so. The fans are buying season tickets in good numbers-7500 at last count only 3 weeks into renewal period. Why should we need more money, we have a right good team already signed up for the next few years. Cheats my arse sunny. Who do you bank with currently, pretty sure that whoever it is they have cheated the shit right out of you, along with your team. Never said I don't like what I see on here, actually love it as you are getting so wound up at being diddy team supporter, always have, always will be. Sell out crowds against Cowdenbeath, Raith, Falkirk, QoS, even Hibs- you lot cannae sell out for the biggest game of the season against Sevco- hilarious. Oh, and who's the daffy?. Love the look of scotty in a maroon jersey. It's called banter sunny. You seem to have bitterness

And by the way sunny boy, bad losers always have excuses. Enjoy.
HHGH
I don't think hearts will find it easy in the spl TT you have lost a few players from your squad including your captain. It will be a interesting to see how your young squad handle the fans will have big expectations after your easy season this year.

Time will tell tho.
Sunshine is still hurting I feel as a lot of us are. GGTTH
(27-05-2015, 05:57)hfcbounce Wrote: I don't think hearts will find it easy in the spl TT you have lost a few players from your squad including your captain. It will be a interesting to see how your young squad handle the fans will have big expectations after your easy season this year.

Time will tell tho.
Sunshine is still hurting I feel as a lot of us are. GGTTH

Your right Bounce I am still hurting I love my team and I will always stand by them. But when some guy comes on calling you Son and Laddie it gets on your wick but hey ho. 

He is a scumbo that says it all for me 

GGTTH 
Even allowing for his error in the Cup Final, I hope Hibs are one of the clubs chasing Jamie MacDonald's signature. We should have been in for him last year and I think he's better than what we've had recently. He'll have another 5 years top goalkeeping left in him and we seem to have space for another keeper after Pernetreau's release. With MacDonald and Cerny at the club we should be spoiled for choice.
Cabbage is still good for you
Agreed Ritchie, it would be good to get him.   Thumb up

Is Cerny still there, word has it he has gone as his contract was short term till the end of the season?   Huh

Perhaps with Sevco not going up ( well done 'well) the expected move of Allan there won't go ahead.  Thumb up .......although other clubs will be in the equation  Dodgy

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Well there's another signature for yous,Keatings has signed.
(01-06-2015, 10:35)exeterhibby Wrote: Agreed Ritchie, it would be good to get him.   Thumb up

Is Cerny still there, word has it he has gone as his contract was short term till the end of the season?   Huh

Perhaps with Sevco not going up ( well done 'well) the expected move of Allan there won't go ahead.  Thumb up .......although other clubs will be in the equation  Dodgy

GGTTH
Cerny was used as short-term cover for the Ox. He has left the club and we don't currently have any goalies. Re Rangers interest in Scotty Allan, I agree that Hibs won't likely sell him to the Govan club unless they really want to alienate even more factions of Hibs fans. There are still lots of Hibs fans out there who are disaffected with Hibs FC for obvious reasons but there are some grounds for optimism. Allan Stubbs is certainly busy on the transfer front - Fyvie signed up for 2 years, signed James Keatings and is still chasing Martin Boyle's signature. Dundee have offered Boyle a one year extension and it's all down to negotiation and Boyle weighing up where his better future lies - more games with Hibs than he'll get at Dundee?
ritchiebaby likes this post
Good news re Fyvie and Keatings.  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up       Hope we can get Boyle as I liked his pace.

Bit of a difference from this time last year when Butcher was wielding his axe before being sacked.  Doh

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »