Thread Rating:
Get a few players in, get a few players out,
I rember the font of all football knowledge/shareholder an all time great hibs fan 07 saying Neil would fall flat on his coupon,I did at the time point out the boy was no mug,so 0762 GIRUY
TIN TIN likes this post
Agreed ek.....he will go. He might have taken over a higher budget side but it was in a dreadful state when he arrived after Butcher.

Your first line contradicts yourself as on your logic he should have walked promotion. It has to count for something that Neil took the Accies up with their poor resources....... something Stubbs failed to do. However Neil didn't have to get a side together whilst well into the season as Stubbs had to and he didn't have sevco and the jt's in the same league.....so there are swings and roundabouts.

As I said he will go but just depends how he progresses as to when.   Huh

You know whos wrath you are going to incur if you JT's come over here mob handed  Whistle
"FOREVER UNITED"
(26-05-2015, 20:31)TIN TIN Wrote: Ok sunshine and yer explanation for no chance is?-----

So the fact that he took a low budget side into the big league disnae count. By your reckoning Stubbs inherited a high budget premier league team and couldnae just quite make it and I am honestly disappointed by that. Think Stubbsy has it to be a top manager, based on his learning at Everton and will not be at Hibs next seaso- just saying like IMO.

It's really easy to understand tin tin he's just signed David Gray made him our club captain he's also said he's here to finish the job he started. 

Maybe you think hibs would allow him to make these judgements if he was ready to leave . ... DUH 

just saying like ............ 
Exeter, so when was Stubbsy appointed to managers job. Have to admit that I'm not upto dates things regarding Hibs but surely he was given a decent chance to get a team, worthy of winning the league, bearing in mind Hibs were unlucky to go down!

(26-05-2015, 20:44)SUNSHINE ON LEITH Wrote:
(26-05-2015, 20:31)TIN TIN Wrote: Ok sunshine and yer explanation for no chance is?-----

So the fact that he took a low budget side into the big league disnae count. By your reckoning Stubbs inherited a high budget premier league team and couldnae just quite make it and I am honestly disappointed by that. Think Stubbsy has it to be a top manager, based on his learning at Everton and will not be at Hibs next seaso- just saying like IMO.

It's really easy to understand tin tin he's just signed David Gray made him our club captain he's also said he's here to finish the job he started. 

Maybe you think hibs would allow him to make these judgements if he was ready to leave . ... DUH 

just saying like ............ 

Pretty sure Butcher did much the same last season and looked what happened to him. He sure tied down a few players after relegation- just saying like DUH.
HHGH
He was appointed in the last week of June 2014. He had virtually no first team as Butcher had told most of them to go. This included Craig who in the end he had to keep and infact made him club captain....even after the woeful performances put in in the latter half of the relegation season. Add to that the apparent disorganisation in the background staff he had to reorganise from the ground up which took him well into when the fixtures had started.

Butcher hadn't tied anyone down but had let go nearly all the first team playing staff  Doh
"FOREVER UNITED"
Ok, buddy I bow to that.
HHGH
(26-05-2015, 20:55)TIN TIN Wrote: Ok, buddy I bow to that.

Good to see your starting to understand NOW 

AT LONG LAST TRY AND KEEP UP 

just saying like 

DUH 
Alan Stubbs has achieved no notable success as Hibs manager but it's early days - he emphasised that point to Hibs fans in January. He could leave but he has previously insisted that he's up for the challenge at Easter Road and he is in it for the long haul and he'll see out his contract. I hope that remains the case.
He's fairly upbeat re the current negotiations to keep the players who he wants to stay on for next season's campaign. That's Liam Craig already released - confirmed tonight and no surprise to most Hibs fans. David Gray also confirmed as Hibs new captain. I hope he can convince Liam Fontaine to stay - that would be a big achievement for Stubbs. This will be a big test of his manager's skills and all we can do is watch and wait n see how many Hibs players are in for the chop or for the off anyway + what new players he brings in. I'd personally like to see John Rankin's return to Hibs just to add another experienced player to the fold but there will be other weak positions to look at - he's going to be fairly busy, that's for sure.
TIN TIN and SUNSHINE ON LEITH like this post
(26-05-2015, 21:05)SUNSHINE ON LEITH Wrote:
(26-05-2015, 20:55)TIN TIN Wrote: Ok, buddy I bow to that.

Good to see your starting to understand NOW 

AT LONG LAST TRY AND KEEP UP 

just saying like 

DUH 

No need for that sarcasm son. I've kept up quite well unlike yer team. Regardless of what you think, Stubbsy inherited an SPL team of players( big budget was the quote) perhaps should have done better, especially against a team who was in administration until May! With only a group of seasoned  talented. Youngsters to rely on. Nae  probs, I will miss The derbies next  season 
HHGH
Son are you ma dad ? Hope not

A team in administration ha ha ha ha ha. Debt dodgers you mean hope your proud of everyone and charities your mob bumped while you kidded yourselves on that your are good team.

You might have won the league but as you lot say you had no competition so nothing to get excited about the team I support provided the player of the season the top goal scorer of the season no bad for a team that should have done better. Yawn
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »