Thread Rating:
Uwe Rosler
The next championship manager to be taken on by an EPL club?

Plays decent football, did superbly at Brentford and appears to be doing well at Wigan despite having his best players sold
Are you for real turkeydinner?
Welcome laticbob. Glad you took the plunge. Championship football is a hugely competitive league and a lots of fixtures to play.

Do you think you have the squad to get into the playoffs? Surprised to see you down in 17th but it is early days.

Hope you enjoy the forum. Spread the word and get some fellow fans on here, it will grow quickly. Mobile app on its way soon.
Didn't watch the match tonight. Having watched Wigan at Huddersfield last week, I couldn't bear another 90 minutes of it.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014...ampionship

Wigan Athletic have sacked their manager Uwe Rösler, four days after a resounding vote of confidence from chairman Dave Whelan.

Rösler, who was appointed in December 2013, came under pressure after two league wins in twelve games left them 22nd in the Championship. Assistant manager Graham Barrow will take temporary charge, assisted by the first team coach Eric Black.
Not surprised by this move, but I still see him as being a good manager, it just didn't work for him at Wigan. I am hoping we now get rid of Gray and make a move for Rosler!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »