Thread Rating:
Dear Deirdre
No, what's Sickipedia Huh

Just Googled it Cool

I can only think that someone has read about my problem on the other site, as mentioned, and decided to make a joke out of it Angry
and complicated
Dear Maddix.

You know what they say about Duracell. Goes on and on and on and on etc. I suspect your constant whining has finally led your wife to resort to what all women do eventually. I suggest you search the bedroom. You are looking for a small easily concealed tape recorder on which she is listing all your faults ready for use in divorce proceedings. My advice to you is go to the pub and enjoy yourself while you can...... Oh and open a secret bank account ( wish I`d done that Fin Bitch).

Dierdre. (No use of Sicky peados here) DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
(23-09-2014, 02:00)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Dear Maddix.

You know what they say about Duracell. Goes on and on and on and on etc. I suspect your constant whining has finally led your wife to resort to what all women do eventually. I suggest you search the bedroom. You are looking for a small easily concealed tape recorder on which she is listing all your faults ready for use in divorce proceedings. My advice to you is go to the pub and enjoy yourself while you can...... Oh and open a secret bank account ( wish I`d done that Fin Bitch).

Dierdre. (No use of Sicky peados here) DD  Sick  Sick

Dear Dierdre,

I took your advice and all I could find was a receipt for a rabbit which is rather perplexing. We have a dog and some tropical fish but no rabbits. Do you think she's going to surprise me with a visit to Pet City in order to buy a hutch ?

Maddix
and complicated
Dear Maddix.

She is obviously fizzing at the bung hole for you , take these new words , and serenade her at her window , give her a hint it's you , but keep an air of mystery about it , i advise turning up naked and oiled up , but wearing your best balaclava helmet.
Send her a daily picture of yourself from your "weird insertions" range , and ring her up in the middle of the night , put on your gruffest macho voice , and simply utter these words of love to her.
"I'm holding it"
If she doesn't go for this mate she's a f*cking lezzer.

Dierdre.

DD Confused Confused
Ubique.
Dear Deirdre

It is now no longer a secret that when a man beckons a woman to go through a doorway before him or allows her to leave a lift first, it is not out of courtesy, it is so he can watch her arse.

So, if a bloke offers to let me go through a door before him, should I punch his fcukin lights out just in case?

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
Dear Doddery.

I have never written to you b4,but i really need your advice.
i have suspected for some time that my wife as been cheatin on me.
u now the usual signs;phone rings an if i answer it the caller hangs up,
shes goin out with the girls a lot an when i ask what there names are its you dont now them.
i try to stay awake to look out for her to get home but i usually fall asleep.
anyway lastnight i decided to finally check on her.
around midnight i hid in the garage behind my fishin tackle so to get a good view of evrythin
when she came home from her night out with the girls.
when she got out of the car she was buttoning her blouse an she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them back on.
it was at that moment crouched behind my fishin tackle i noticed it.
a hairline crack in my number 8 section of my match winner 811 pole.
is this something i can fix myself or do u think i should take it back to the tackle shop.........

Answers on a postcard Plz. DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »