Thread Rating:
General Suggestions to Improve the Forum
Ive altered mine and am getting 20 posts per page
(03-09-2014, 18:47)struth Wrote: Ive altered mine and am getting 20 posts per page

I've now sorted mine, I was changing the number of threads per page instead of the number of posts!!
Can we have a mark on threads we have contributed to so we can follow them when they are updated?
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
(03-09-2014, 20:43)Maroon 1 Wrote: Can we have a mark on threads  we have contributed to so we can follow them when they are updated?
If you go to User CP it shows your latest threads and you can extend that to all threads you have contributed to.
Maroon 1 likes this post
At the moment, there seems to be a limit on the number of videos which can be posted at one time: it's one video per post, which is a bit restrictive. Any chance of upping this limit significantly or removing it altogether?
(03-09-2014, 21:40)SkadForLife-WBA Wrote: At the moment, there seems to be a limit on the number of videos which can be posted at one time: it's one video per post, which is a bit restrictive. Any chance of upping this limit significantly or removing it altogether?
Just saw a post on New 606 about the difficulty in registering to get on here and have to say I had a...(ahem) few goes to get past the verifier and I know of at least one other person with the same issue............is it just the 3 of us that are stoopid? Sad
consilio likes this post
(03-09-2014, 22:26)Maroon 1 Wrote: Just saw a post on New 606 about the difficulty in registering to get on here and have to say I had a...(ahem) few goes to get past the verifier and I know of at least one other person with the same issue............is it just the 3 of us that are stoopid?  Sad
The majority so far have gotten through this reasonably freely. The system needs to verify the email and validity of the member and so, But I will take guidance from Mark, I think we should let it continue as is. If there is a particular issue, please let us know the person, email etc and we can get them on board
(03-09-2014, 22:31)Stairs Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 22:26)Maroon 1 Wrote: Just saw a post on New 606 about the difficulty in registering to get on here and have to say I had a...(ahem) few goes to get past the verifier and I know of at least one other person with the same issue............is it just the 3 of us that are stoopid?  Sad
The majority so far have gotten through this reasonably freely. The system needs to verify the email and validity of the member and so, But I will take guidance from Mark, I think we should let it continue as is. If there is a particular issue, please let us know the person, email etc and we can get them on board
I've ditched the image validation on the registration page - if we find we get a problem with spam we can reinstate it quickly enough.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »