Thread Rating:
Muck or Nettles - 27-April-2024
Think Thomas was one of those sounded out in the presser yesterday along with burger. I thought koroma would be too but I guess not.

Interesting to see ward start considering the rumours during the week
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Same old rubbish!
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Back to The Valley, and their totally crap Cornish Nasties. There's a few decent pubs on the way there and back from Marylebone though.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Much better in the second half, but like it's been all season, you need to have two good halves and we just can't do it.

Breitenreiter didn't sound like he's got the enthusiasm for the job ahead, talking to Oggy on the radio. He can go for all I care.
So anyone in the know as to who these players alluded to by ab are?

Guess we can summise that a petulant Welsh pansy, deluded Dutchman and a boy who can't tell the time are but three
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Non committal. That's the word I was looking for.

The club have got a lot of things wrong this season. Another one was today. The Player of the Season award, given to Michal Helik at a quarter past two. We'd just arrived and so had about another hundred people in the stadium.

Like the Steve Smith tribute the other week,people are still coming in. Start organising things off the field better. It's bad enough having a poor team on it. We used to do such things much better.
There were a bunch of ladies walking away from the ground as I arrived wearing Rock Choir t-shirts. Anyone seen any announcements about that. There were also a small armada of Brum fans still sat in coaches waiting to be let into the parking area. The local constabulary were taking up most of the coach park.

Any road, Radio Local managed to get a few words out of Brighton Writer and Ollie after the damp squib of the end of the game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0htlp6k

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0htlq3r

It was all the draws wot dun us.
A guide to cask ale.

A guide to cask ale.

In other news. Kieran Phillips scored twice for Sacramento last night. Rolleyes
We all knew it was coming yesterday, as has already been said it’s baffling that Sorba was on the bench when we need someone to create chances. Yes he threw the toys out of the pram in training this week but he’s still the best at creating chances.

Where do we go from here.

Well, we probably need to keep hold of the manager otherwise we are starting from scratch again.

If possible keep hold of the following players

Nicholls
Helik
Rudoni
Radulovic
Thomas
Spencer
Kasumu
Turton
Balker
Healey

Then build a squad and team around them, obviously I’m hoping a proper pre season will sort a lot of our injury problems out
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »