Thread Rating:
The Town are going up - Ipswich, obviously.
Quote:Post-match reaction

Ipswich head coach Kieran McKenna:

"To get so far so quickly, a lot of hard work, everyone together, it’s amazing what you can do.

“They’re incredible (the players). I’ll speak to them over the next few days, they have been an absolute privilege to work with in my first managerial job.

“What a journey it’s been. I’m not sure it will happen again in the way that we’ve done it.

"I know you can say technically it’s been done before but I’m not sure it’s been done like this in a football club like this.

"We will work really hard over the summer and what a fantastic challenge is ahead."

Huddersfield boss Andre Breitenreiter told BBC Radio Leeds:

"We wanted to try and give our best in the game. We played good against the ball in the first half, we showed a compact unit.

"Second half we wanted to be more brave, but you could see they were better in every possession, they were quick and confident.

"I think the mentality and the willingness were ok, and this is what we can expect from our team (in future).

"The owner came over to England so we will have some conversations. I want to reflect on the last few weeks and then we will decide if I am the right person for the project."
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Come on JJ I think you’ve already got 4 of them in one line of an earlier post.

As for the others , t’old Stevie Chicken Wings gave one a 3 before being subbed. Another a 4 but a bit more in depth in his analysis. The last starter got a n/a but wasn’t signed in January. The last two could be cobblers but you wouldn’t put a bet on it.w
Big Kev has tweeted......

Quote:Almost back from Ipswich

Thanks to all the supporters that made the trip.

Big offseason ahead. Will speak more in detail in the coming days.

Had a great meeting with Andre last night. He has a big decision to make, and quickly, which I respect.

A lot of work in front of us and I’m more than ready to get started.

UTT

I read from that....

"Had a meeting with Andre. He wants out. I want him to stay. Looks like I'm gonna have to find another new manager."

What do you thinks, guys?
So del headley Thomas diarra ward rudoni and gonna hazard a guess at kasumu

(04-05-2024, 20:56)Lord Snooty Wrote: Big Kev has tweeted......

Quote:Almost back from Ipswich

Thanks to all the supporters that made the trip.

Big offseason ahead. Will speak more in detail in the coming days.

Had a great meeting with Andre last night. He has a big decision to make, and quickly, which I respect.

A lot of work in front of us and I’m more than ready to get started.

UTT

I read from that....

"Had a meeting with Andre. He wants out. I want him to stay. Looks like I'm gonna have to find another new manager."

What do you thinks, guys?

Think I'm past caring tbh snoots, it's the cricket season now so that has my attention. I've also had some bad news the other day, yet these half arsed over paid talentless twits will still be getting paid thousands.

I like Andre for coming and saying how it is, we need to work out which players from the bad bunch need selling, which could be rehabbed and then which of our better bunch will stay for a rebuild.

If he stays he stays and we use what we can and what we have to build a brand new squad with players who will give 100% hopefully with a bit more ability.

If he goes we add that job to the list for the rebuild. I'll be back after the summer supporting town as always, I guess I'll be trusting kev to have a plan to sort the above out. Either way we need our best summer since Wagner's first, otherwise it could be us raiding the pitch at Blackpool instead
Lord Snooty and WakeyTerrier like this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low

Anagrams of the Huddersfield Town 2023/24 season:

1. Ponced Berries (Brodie Spencer)
  2. Lorenzo Drug Bag (Delano Burgzorg)
  3. Aberdeen Tin Terrier (Andre Breitenreiter)
  4. Mod Steward (Tom Edwards)
  5. Yeah Sheryl (Rhys Healey)
  6. Bile News (Ben Wiles)
  7. Weak Arsed DJ (Jake Edwards)
  8. Rear Doormen (Darren Moore)
  9. Pesioner Jon (Ronnie Jepson)
  10. Geneva Link (Kevin Nagle)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »