Thread Rating:
Muck or Nettles - 27-April-2024
Not seen anything anywhere saying he's gone or going, other than the usual bollox that some conspiracy theorist has put on DATM.
If he's been getting pelters on one of his soshul meedja accounts then why wouldn't he edit it, delete it or just stop using it? Alternatively did he, or someone, upload an update that just happened to be his bio before he joined us?

There's good reasons for keeping off soshul meedja, the problem is when you're in a business like Town are, you're probably expected to be on all of them to "keep the fans informed". Doh
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Your trying to bring sense and soshul meja together again, theo. Big Grin

Not impressed with Ipswich tonight. They're there for the taking on Saturday. Whistle
theo_luddite likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I don't think he's posted since 2022

Of course he's going. I don't know why people are expecting him to stay.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(30-04-2024, 21:15)Lord Snooty Wrote: Your trying to bring sense and soshul meja together again, theo. Big Grin

Not impressed with Ipswich tonight. They're there for the taking on Saturday. Whistle

I know Snoots, it's like arguing with idiots.

Wasn't overly impressed with Ipswich at ours either, taking a season's view on one game isn't always a good idea, but whilst Town have drawn 18 games, Ipswich have won 18 (9H, 9A) by only one goal.
A guide to cask ale.

Suspect somehow the Tractors are going to concede 10 plus makes your task slightly harder
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Therein lies the problem. Too many draws have come from winning positions, not many have come from when we've been behind I'd imagine.

A fair few of the draws have come from us conceding really late, we've not been mentally strong enough to see games out, you convert a few of those and we are a hell of a lot higher. Some of the one goal defeats have also come from a similar situation, this is the difference between top and bottom, it's not playing styles, it's mentality, we showed it under Wagner and under corberan, the winners mentality, the we shan't roll over, we'll see it out one way or another.
This season we've been mentally weak, we've rolled over and died, we've cowered from the off, we have too many cowards in this squad, too many that when the going gets tough, they hide, koroma, Thomas, wiles, burgzorg, you could add the likes of ward to that list too. That's most of your front line, how can you even attack when they don't want it?

Look at some of the injuries we've suffered, ward is a walking sick note, prone to picking and choosing who he plays for, ruffles, I don't really get how he's been out so long, it must have been pretty much since Warnock left? Yuta- got unlucky with another serious injury, but he's never seemed to have the strength physically or mentally for English football. Rudoni missed a game or two because he had a knock and didn't think he was 100%, it's a relegation battle, you play at 80% and get the job done, not rely on others and an oat meal latte. Hogg-shoulder injury? He came back from a broken neck in the promotion season and now can't play because his shoulder hurts? What's he even done, he's been in pictures without a sling, painkillers and get out there general, we need leaders, you lead. Too late now

There's a massive malaise in this squad, too many have gone home early mentally, not just physically as Andre said, some haven't been here since Feb, half of them probably having their agent telling them I can get you this move or that move and the player then thinking they are better than what they are. News flash 95% of you are crap and are one if not two divisions higher than you should be, I can count on one hand the players that are championship quality and even then, you're probably looking at lower midtable and below.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
There are other ways of looking at this

[Image: DroL0U6.jpeg]

This is just after 75mins. Someone (Chicken? I should read my own threads) said we'd dropped 27 points in total (so from winning or drawing positions), only Millwall have been worse.

[Image: qrtCVTL.jpeg]
A guide to cask ale.

He’s going Theo
Before or after the Ipsquich game?
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Honestly, I don’t know. Hopefully after, we don’t want Worthy coming in and giving us a boost and promoting Leeds
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »