Thread Rating:
Hibs v Sevco , Scottish Cup
Sunday sees Sevco come to Easter Road for their Scottish Cup quarter final. After a tough test in Portugal this Thursday this is probably a fixture they could do without.

Should be an interesting game with Hibs well rested after their win last weekend v Ross. There are signs down Easter Road that Montgomery
has a settled starting 11 with a number of the January signings proving themselves.

Ticket sales for the game apparently have not been the best but things are not helped by the 5.30 kick off and it being Mothering Sunday. This will be Hibs last chance of trips to Hampden and silverware for the 23 / 24 season so they need to show how much it means and be in the sevco players faces from the first whistle.

I'll be in Hereford for 2 important games ( Sat and Tuesday) in our play off bid but will keep updated with the score from Edinburgh as the action unfolds........penalty to Rangers anyone?! Doh
"FOREVER UNITED"
We have players that can cause the Huns real problems....but we also have players who can cause Hibs problems too.

Much is going to depend on whether Monty gets the tactics right in this game. Last time against them was verging on inept.

Of course there is a very high probability of the officials cheating us to factor in as well.

C'mon the hibees.
Well there was a lot of anger in the stands after that one - more than one fan i heard saying Monty better call out the refereeing but it seems like he didn't afterwards. I guess after what happened with Rodgers he thought better of it but its getting f*cking ridiculous now. We've been done over v the sheep, hertz and rangers now in recent weeks.

I thought we were the more likely side and the huns were looking very leggy until the red cards, both of which were awful decisions. That said Monty should have had Obita off the park a lot earlier as you could see it coming a mile off. That inactivity ended up costing us the game. I thought the penalty was kind of soft as well, and a clear foul in the build up to it on boyle.

Last week Celtic had a player sent off for a high boot, this week it wasn’t even a foul. Not even looked at.

At least we know Boyle is ok, even as he was unconscious and being stretchered off he was subjected to vile sectarian abuse from the scummy rangers fans, their team was a disgrace tonight - hitting the deck at every opportunity, constantly running to the referee to get our players carded. Wankers.

I've slated him a lot for his CB performances but credit where its due Triantis had a good game in the middle of the park.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »