Thread Rating:
Hibs v Ross County
Third game in a week for Mongomerys Hibs and having bagged 4 points so far they must be looking to make that 7 today.

Ross are scrapping for their SPL lives so it won't be easy and in the past I remember that this is the sort of game that Hibs make a pigs ear of!

They have some good forward thinking players so with Hibs defense not being the best there could be a few goals.........watch it be a 0 . 0 draw now. Smile Simon Murray in particular will be keen to put one over his old club and he is a good predatory striker.

I wonder if VAR will again play a part and for one I hate it. It should be used for the absolutely obvious glaring errors ( Griffiths freekick a few years ago which was about a yard in) but apart from that just let the ref get on with it. Mistakes will of course happen but I am a firm believer that they balance out........except against the uglies. Angry I much prefer watching Hereford and you know you can celebrate when the ref awards a goal and there is none of this nonsense of the game being called back minutes later due to some marginal / possible offside.
"FOREVER UNITED"
A good 3 points in the end but god were we wasteful in front of goal. We still need our passing movements to be that bit quicker, too often it slows down at key points.

NMH had a poor game but he's been good since he came in. Emiliano is fast becoming my favourite player at the club.

Sevco in the cup up next weekend - Monty needs to get the tactics right this time, they are not the world beaters they are being made out to be.

The sheep look like they are in big trouble , absolutely mental decision to bring that dickhead warnock in.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »