Thread Rating:
Hibs v Dundee - Saturday 24 February
Hibs now get the chance to improve on last week's draw at Aberdeen with a home game against Dundee. All the statisitcs point to a Hibs victory, but at present Hibs can't buy a win for love nor money, whereas Dundee have won their last 2 games. Admittedly they were against Ross County and St Johnstone, but I've seen or heard nothing to suggest we would fare any better.

Nick Montomery on the game
“They’re all massive games. It’s at home, we have a good run of games at home in the last eight games before the split, so that’s a real opportunity for us. I’m hoping there’s a really good crowd there tomorrow to get behind the players because we really need that. Tomorrow is a really important game. Dundee are where they are because they deserve to be there, but we’ve got a real opportunity tomorrow to take the game to them, to try and win the game.”

I hope we can, because if Bushiri and Triantis play in the same back-line, I fear the worst.

This will be the last post from me on this thread for about a month, so if anyone fancies bringing some luck to the Hibees in the coming weeks, then come along and have your tuppencworth.
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »