Thread Rating:
Kilmarnock v Hibs - Saturday 27 February
Hibs will get a taste of the famous Killie pies later today, but first they need to give Killie a taste of a footballing lesson. The signs are not great following their Dubai jolly. I have never been a fan of hot weather training - let the players earn it by performances on the field, not as an expected perk.

I do expect Maolida, Marcondes and Amos to get more minutes on the park today and maybe a bit of a rummle-up is what is required for the rest of the team. There's not much more to be said that hasn't already been said on just about every thread, so let's get stuck into this dangerous Killie side, beat them and enjoy a succulent pie and chips afterwards (not before, as we've seen enough stodge from Hibs already.
Cabbage is still good for you
Good to see Hibs' changes today and good to see a bit of fight about them. Also good to see Derek McInnes in a moaning mood. Much the same fare as usual, but we actually looked as if we might score a few more. I've only seen Sportscene, but it looked as though there was less tippy-tap football and a more direct attacking style.

Hibernian boss Nick Montgomery
"It's not an easy place to come and I thought for 20 minutes we were in total control. There was only one team playing football. We lost composure, confidence has been fragile lately and that's understandable. I'm so proud of the boys' effort today. Against the run of play we concede a second. There's two options after that - you can keep fighting, which I know these boys will do, and keep believing. After that, it was total domination."
Looking at the fixtures Hibs have left, the game on Saturday is a must win against St Mirren or you can kiss goodbye to a top 6 spot.........in my opinion of course
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
At the moment I'd be happy with 10th, but I firmly believe better times are just around the corner. Honest, I do.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »