Thread Rating:
Guests and new members
Hello and welcome to this new forum we are pleased you have found us and are looking around. But please don't stop there, take the plunge and register and join in with the banter.

If you have taken the registration step, you will know that sportsbabble expects to validate your email by sending you an authentication email?

This email should go to your in-tray. but it is possible that it will go to your junk Mail folder. So please check there if nothing seems to be happening.

The fact that the email gets to you IS the authentication process complete, we just need to ensue you are real. So, click on the first link provided in that email log on.

Job done and welcome.

If for any reason you still can't get on then try the second link.  

If all of the above has still failed us all. Do not give up as we want you to join. So contact us via sportsbabble@gmail.com and we will look to solve the problem.

Important
We look after it out of love and do not look to profit - but sadly it costs money to host and maintain - we have a justgiving page for donations and would appreciate your support. This can be in the form of one off donations or a pledge to pay a smaller but monthly donation.
Amelia Chaffinch, Lord Snooty, consilio And 1 others like this post
So am I now registered? Haven't had a email in either my main or spam files?
(08-09-2014, 17:42)WakeyTerrier Wrote: So am I now registered? Haven't had a email in either my main or spam files?
Yes - enjoy the forum and spread the word.
WakeyTerrier likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »