Thread Rating:
Neilson sacked!! The talking is finally over!
https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/234...statement/

So Robbie Neilson's inevitable dismissal finally materialised and HMFC officials trying to appease themselves with lots of disenchanted Hearts fans who finally had enough after their latest capitulation, 0-2 at home v the Buddies.

I want to see Hibs board "grow a pair" and take similar action to finally get rid of a worse manager than Neilson - a Hibs manager who similarly failed miserably today v a very poor Dundee United side that had never won a game in their last 11 fixtures - TOO MUCH! INEPT AGAIN, SLOW AND LABOURED - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
When you look at Neilsons results over the last few months it was understandable, he's blown what looked an unassailable lead. He's made LJ look like pep guardiola into the process.

I wonder who will get that gig ? Someone like Del Mcinnes or Martindale would fit the bill i think.
Hope to xxxx it’s neither of your suggestions Jim. Don’t know who it will be but just not one of them if Hearts want to progress in any way. It’s Naismith interim until end of season, not unexpected.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »