Thread Rating:
Porto to exit in a likely January transfer!
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/cl...porteous-1

So, the rumours were correct and Ryan not wanting to stay with Hibs any longer. The right move IMO. He needs to find the right club with a suitable coach who can teach him how to concentrate properly and consistently on the pitch in order to try and "hit the next level". Hibs and Ron Gordon losing a lotta money in the process as his contract expires in the summer. We'll see how it all unfolds next year.
People in the know will be able to tell me the facts, but I feel we missed the chance to sell Porteous at a premium last year.
hibeejim21 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
I think a move is the right thing for him now and preferably away from the Scottish game. Hopefully for him a reasonably sized club in England will come in for him in either the lower Championship or League 1. .............we'll take him at Hereford. Wink Whistle

From what I saw and have read both Nisbet ( prior to the injury) and Porteous have not been at the same level since that Birmingham City / Millwall transfer window??
"FOREVER UNITED"
He can go with my permission. He isn't as good as he thinks he is.
Yep! My biggest bugbear re Porto is the fact he has proved he can do it when motivated and driving on to win games. Then his lack of focus/concentration steps in again leaving Hibs fans bemused by his lack of dedication to keep improving and trying to get to the next level.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »