Thread Rating:
Hibs v Motherwell, Sat 8 Oct, KO 3.00pm
This will be another big challenge for Hibs after Motherwell registering an impressive midweek 0-5 win v the Staggies in Dingwall. I'd like to see Johnson deploy an early hi-press strategy in order to "test out their legs" after a few days rest. Hibs must try to keep the positive momentum going - a big initiative to keep interest alive. C'mon Hibs!!

GGTTH
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hi...therwell-0

FT 1-0 and Hibs take over the 3rd place spot in the Scot Prem Thumb up Some good moments observed during this match incl the return of Frank "le god" Sauzee to hand over the match ball. Then observing Stevo making his 550th appearance for Hibs - what a true role model for the younger lads coming through the ranks!! Porto in the mood again and continually looking to get another goal and doing it again in the second half by scoring the winner. Well done that man!! Thumb up The only disappointment is the fact our strikers are still not scoring goals and yet they had a great opportunity to do it after Connor was given his "marching orders" in the second half. Also well done to David Marshall for a vg save from Goss that could've earned the "steel men" a draw. And another "clean sheet"!!! Reasons to be cheerful eh!! Smile

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
Porteous is showing more commitment and passion than the rest of the team put together. Let's hope his attitude and example start to rub off on the rest.
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Cant really complain with that lads, i felt Motherwell played quite decent on the day too.

Again i thought big Myko was really good, as was Kenneh, and Porto looks like he's really enjoying his fitba currently and scored a fine match winner. First 30 mins we were very strong i thought, 2nd half not so good overall... maybe just me but i think the blend up top isn't quite there yet although i think the changes the manager has made have made us better.... I'm still not convinced by Youan.

Whats that now ? Potentially 5 wins in a row coming up ? Heres hoping.
Note Porto's contract ends next summer. Hibs really need too "tie him down" with a decent new or extended contract.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »