Thread Rating:
Hibs transfers in and out, 2022
Maybe Millwall AFC still interested although it appears that Porto is a bit of a "homer" and is happy to stay put in home surroundings. Then he needs to start growing up if that is the case!!
(26-06-2022, 10:46)hibeejim21 Wrote: Way i see it is if McGeady can give us 45 mins of good play and assists then that will make him a success. The teams been crying out for a bit of experience for a while now.

Aiden McGeady already out injured for 6-12 weeks!!! And we haven't even started the Scot Prem season yet!! Sad The gamble to sign him just hasn't gone well at all!! Thumb down
ritchiebaby likes this post
Experienced player or old crock? There's not much difference as far as Hibs are concerned.
Cabbage is still good for you
Poor judgement IMO Ritchie! Very disappointing TBF! I just hope we can move on positively and "make a fist" of this upcoming SP season with some wise moves to counter this negative lead up to the start of Hibs campaign.
Looking like Boyle may be on his way back all things going well.
0762 likes this post
Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
(28-07-2022, 22:55)ritchiebaby Wrote: Experienced player or old crock? There's not much difference as far as Hibs are concerned.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football...8c0d50376b

A ML injury to McGeady that seems likely to have not been dealt with properly??? What a bizarre story!! Also I question Hibs standard practise of carrying out a medical examination of any player preceding such a signing!!

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/ch...s-new-deal

Chris Cadden "pens" a new three year deal. I'm sure this is a new contract welcomed by most Hibs fans as Cadds has been an absolute "breath of fresh air" since he arrived at ER Stadium from MLS football. He is very consistent in churning out good performances and deservedly recognised by Hibs fans last season.
Boyle is back......and starts on the bench for todays game.

Bizzare.
Apparently interested in a midfielder Luke McCormick
Looks like the lad, an attacking mid player for MK Dons, still wants to play down south - a pity because he potentially looks like he would be a good fit for Hibs although I'd like to see a good midfield "anchor man" in Hibs player squad as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »