Thread Rating:
Europe
Well, that’s the Jambos in European football until Xmas at least. Great achievement with the added benefit of £3 million guaranteed cash right in the sky rocket, not to mention gate receipts and TV money. Some turn around in fortunes for the Edinburgh clubs- Hibs flying high with a third placed finish last season and the Hearts only coming up to Premiership after romping the championship again. Who would’ve thought such a turn around could actually happen? Well, tbh, most Jambos. Signed some decent quality players, combined with retaining some decent quality players- end result- 3rd place and European football. Happy days.
Hope you win the cup.

I feel dirty saying that mind.
Inverurie Jambo likes this post
Tbh Jim I don’t think Hearts will win the cup. I’ll be at the match but believe that Sevco are a much better team overall than Hearts, sad but true imho
(21-04-2022, 17:52)Inverurie Jambo Wrote: Tbh Jim I don’t think Hearts will win the cup. I’ll be at the match but believe that Sevco are a much better team overall than Hearts, sad but true imho

I don't think they are. Anything can happen in a cup final.
Let’s hope so.
Seen hertz quoted 6/1 to win the scottish cup final......The huns will be absolutely devastated, you will never get a better chance.
I see the Hibs owner was unfortunately seated on a plane to Ibiza, going via Zurich and loaded with a number of Hearts fans. Maybe on a scouting mission but I hope he was not pelted by a bag of chips because, apparently, that’s quite a fun thing to do ???. You would think a man of his means would at least have a private jet, or even a submarine.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »